Motivation

General Vegan and Vegetarian Talk forum. Learn about veganism and its relation to environment, morality and human health.
BigBecka
Lord of the posts

Motivation

Postby BigBecka » Apr 2, 2008 8:06 pm

I'm finding it tough to be vegan right now :( The canteen at work has stopped selling vegan sandwiches again... My body is craving junk food... and I recently went to Germany and had to live off salad bagels for a week... :pottytrain5:

What do you guys do to stay motivated?

Tasty Toadstool
Vegan Forum Visitor

Postby Tasty Toadstool » Apr 3, 2008 3:38 am

If your craving junk food, try some Swedish Fish, my favorite candy- they're vegan and delicious.

I think my favorite part is cooking for myself. I've always wanted create wonderful dishes and making it look so simple at the same time.

meign
AR Knight

Re: Motivation

Postby meign » Sep 29, 2010 12:57 pm

My motivation? I always look at my old pictures together with my old laboratory results.... That will always boost my craving for veggies... ehehehe

RandyK
Active Vegan Talker

Postby RandyK » Sep 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Never let yourself get hungry. Always have on hand some toasted nuts, fresh fruit, vegetables and whole grains to snack on. Plan your meals in advance so the you know for sure what is available for you when you do get hungry.

Junk food will kill you. Don't eat it. Become your own personal chef and learn how to prepare fresh wholesome foods every single day. A good life is based on good nutrition.

rawvegron
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby rawvegron » Sep 29, 2010 4:01 pm

I'm also finding it tough to be raw vegan. I've done it before, for two months, but I got off! I relapsed! Now I'm having a tough time getting back.

Ron

meign
AR Knight

Postby meign » Sep 30, 2010 5:18 am

Go go go Ron... you can do it.. hope this might motivate you... lol... try doing it slowly and i know you will end up what you really want it to be..

Return to “Vegan Chat”