Vegetarians Do Not Kill

General and Offtopic Conversations. The forum to discuss world news, music, generic movies, politics, social issues and sport, everything that is not related to vegetarianism goes here.

Vegetarians are less likely to kill

Yes
91%
No
9%

Total votes: 11

dj Oneness
Vegan Forum Beginner

Vegetarians Do Not Kill

Postby dj Oneness » Aug 9, 2005 6:00 pm

Why mankind is plagued with a society full of killings is because they do not follow this divine www.live2love.info

ONE SHALL NOT KILL

Flesh-eaters approve of killing, because if they could not buy flesh they would have to kill a living being like a animal to eat it. So it stands to reason that flesh-eaters do not fully respect the life of other living beings and are more likely to kill (for any reason).

As is reflected in the mega sells of music and movies that glamorises the act of killing which is taken from real lifes of (flesh-eating) beasts.

It is vital for the sake of the children that vegetarians with our own non-killing principles help stop this selfish evil act of killing, that has taken the lifes of our families, friends and other living beings.

www.live2love.info

Alistar
Vegan Forum Member

Postby Alistar » Aug 18, 2005 1:27 pm

If people became vegetarians purely because of health reasons - I don't think they are less likely to kill.

dj Oneness
Vegan Forum Beginner

One sHall Not Kill

Postby dj Oneness » Aug 22, 2005 4:56 pm

www.live2love.info One Shall Not Kill, thats is what Vegetarians are doing a example to all flesh-eaters

AndyBa
Vegan Zealot

Postby AndyBa » Aug 22, 2005 10:45 pm

I agree vegetarians are less likely to kill.

curlytopper
Vegan Forum Member

Postby curlytopper » Oct 5, 2006 5:47 am

Most definitely. Vegans stand for the preservation of life not the killing or destruction of life. It should be emphasized that it is not only for vegans to avoid killing but for all the people of the world.

WarChild
Passionated Vegan Talker

Postby WarChild » Oct 5, 2006 9:12 am

curlytopper wrote:Vegans stand for the preservation of life not the killing or destruction of life.

Not mandatory.

mredthomas
Vegan Forum Guest

Postby mredthomas » Oct 24, 2006 8:49 pm

The scared buck is dangerous, they say, but yes vegetarians might be less likely to kill.
Last edited by mredthomas on Oct 28, 2006 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

curlytopper
Vegan Forum Member

Postby curlytopper » Oct 25, 2006 1:29 am

mredthomas wrote:The dogs took to chasing the horses. One day one of the dogs grabbed one of the horses by the tail. The horse kicked him right in the nuts, and the dog went flying through the air. He was swollen up for weeks, but right back out chasing the horses. I yelled at the dogs to quit chasing the horses, and they guiltily quit. The horses went over to them and told them to ignore me...'let's run!...wolves!!!!aieeeeee!!!!"
Elephant stomp? Then there is a tale about a horse that jumped over a fence, tore the arm off a farmer's son and killed him. One wonders if the farmer was considering dealing horse meat.
And how do you feed a wolf? The dogs would eat bread until I tried to force them to, then they said, 'no, we're carnivores!' Cats?
I eat vegan because non-vegan tends to make me sick. The question of killing is hard, but so is life on the planet. I do not make a practice of it, at all, enjoying the vegan paradisicals, but seem to live in a world where killing a wolf might be necessary.
The scared buck is dangerous, they say, but yes vegetarians might be less likely to kill.

Huh? I'm very confused with the entire statement. It seems incoherent, the only thing I got from the post was 'The scared buck is dangerous, they say, but yes vegetarians might be less likely to kill'.

mredthomas
Vegan Forum Guest

Postby mredthomas » Oct 27, 2006 7:44 pm

vegetarians do not seem to be pacifists, necessarily, by nature. Why do rhinos and elephants fight?

curlytopper
Vegan Forum Member

Postby curlytopper » Oct 28, 2006 1:20 am

mredthomas wrote:vegetarians do not seem to be pacifists, necessarily, by nature. Why do rhinos and elephants fight?

LOL. :lol:
Well, human beings are really not vegetarians by nature, we're supposed to be omnivores right? The evidence is in the teeth structure. Human beings are all born with canines used for holding on and puncturing flesh. The fact that some people choose to be vegans are by personal choice, not natural.

mredthomas
Vegan Forum Guest

Postby mredthomas » Oct 28, 2006 5:07 am

I think Pan explains the nature of man. Human means 'Breath of God', and we read Genesis 1 for an insight into human creation. After the fall to carnivore, millions of years of carnivore evolution followed, right? Weak canines? We believe the decision (right) to go vegan, an acceptance of Krishna (peace), opens the genetic program (chakra?) vegan, and one becomes unable to eat otherwise. A true vegan. No turning back.

curlytopper
Vegan Forum Member

Postby curlytopper » Oct 30, 2006 2:06 am

:o
I think there's no point in turning vegan then changing your mind, right? The above post is very hard to comprehend but I think it has very good content to it. There's just something wrong with the paragraph construction, I think.

GreenBro
Passionated Vegan Talker

Postby GreenBro » Mar 1, 2007 10:47 am

vegetarians are less likely to kill ... that`s my opinion too!

meign
AR Knight

Re: Vegetarians Do Not Kill

Postby meign » Sep 24, 2010 8:14 am

why should a vegetarian kill? I don't see any reason why...

• RELATED_TOPICS
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Conversations”