Minotaur for blade mistress.

This illustration is done for Blade Mistress an amazing Massive Online Multiplayer game.

Really nice.
But… what does it have to do with veggies?

This horned guy doesn’t look like a vegetarian :laughing:

What do you mean? This guy is typical vegan. Perfectly fit, 100% veggie muscles… I mean, I would look like this if I had more patinece to the sports :wink:
Anyway, nice one :slight_smile:

Well. This image is done by a veggie. I think that should be enough. :slight_smile:
And yes, this guy from the illustration is vegan too. :laughing:

The “horned guy” looks like a half bovine bull and half human man. Bovines are vegetarian, the babies do drink their mother’s milk so they really can’t be classified as vegans…anyway, point being that the “horned guy” looks like a vegetarian, perhaps a vegan to me…
He’s looking for some nice oats to eat. :smiley:

That’s one of the most idiotic “arguments” I have heard from omnivores. So I’ll tell it again: veganism is about not eating animals and avoiding their products, but certainly not avoiding products of the same species! Especially of your own mother! The sole fact that the baby sucks its mother’s milk is perfectly natural and 100% vegan. Geesh…

I suppose Veg is Veg*n i.e. he is not omnivore :slight_smile:

I know but his/her “argument” is typical to omnivores. Or at least I heard it many times from them.

A. I am not an omni.
B. I am a female.
I gotta go with any non meat eating animal drinking milk, same species or NOT is a lacto vegetarian. In my opinion, once the baby quits drinking milk, and then only eats a vegan diet, then they can be classified as a vegan.

Vegan (vee-gun) 1. One who does not eat animals or animal by-products, wear items made of animal skins or use any products that contain animal ingredients or that were tested on animals. 2. Does not support industries that exploit animals. 3. Does not profit or benefit from cruelty to animals.

The actual word “vegan” was invented in 1944 by Donald Watson of The Vegan Society.

[color=green]> A. I am not an omni.
I didn’t say you were.
[color=green]> B. I am a female.
I didn’t say you weren’t.

[color=green]>I gotta go with any non meat eating animal drinking milk, same species or NOT is a lacto vegetarian. In my opinion, once the baby quits drinking milk, and then only eats a vegan diet, then they can be classified as a vegan.
I cannot agree. Let’s say I pick my nose and eat what I find. Does it mean I’m eating animal product and I can’t call myself vegan? That’s plainly stupid. So I’ll stick to my opinion that bovines and other herbivorous mammals (and other animals) ARE vegan. And drinking their mother’s milk won’t change it.

[color=green]>Vegan (vee-gun) 1. One who does not eat animals or animal by-products, wear items made of animal skins or use any products that contain animal ingredients or that were tested on animals. 2. Does not support industries that exploit animals. 3. Does not profit or benefit from cruelty to animals.
Great, and your point is? Dictionary definitions are always simplified. They won’t enclose information that drinking mother’s milk isn’t non-vegan just because you think it is.

[color=green]>The actual word “vegan” was invented in 1944 by Donald >Watson of The Vegan Society.
I know.

My “point” is that a vegan does not eat any animals or animal by-products (for example, “MILK”) and the fact that a calf, a baby cow, eats it’s mother’s milk, which is an animal by-product…the calf can not be classified as a vegan and is a lacto vegetarian. Once the calf does NOT eat the mother’s milk, and eats only grass, oats, etc… then it can be classified as a vegan…same with human beings. Any animal, human or otherwise, who drinks milk at any age, same species or not, can not be classified as a vegan.
Why would anyone think that drinking milk just because it’s a baby…is vegan…is a mystery to me, same species or not. You have not convinced me that drinking milk, at any age…is vegan. And I doubt you ever will.
Regards,
Veg :smiley:
Vegan in California, USA
P.S. Are you going to tell me that if a baby lion were to eat another lion (its own species), that is perfectly natural and 100% vegan? I hope not… :laughing:

Veg you’ve got a nice signature!!! Which of the 2 guys represented on the photo is you? :slight_smile:

I’m new, so sorry to burst in like this, I’ll introduce myself properly soon. This discussion about if you shoul call a breastfed baby vegan made me giggle. :slight_smile:

So cows are not herbivores anymore, they are lacto-vegetarian?

It seems the term people are missing is mammal. Babies are mammals.

Anyway, the definition of vegan actually excludes a human’s own milk as animal by-product. Bottlefed babies are lacto-vegetarians.

Oh, and I liked the drawing, it’s nice.

Thank you, Leonor! :slight_smile:

Here I’m starting a 3D version of this minotaur.

Here is a head closeup

I can see that he attended the gym in the meanwhile… :wink:
But why did his hoofs grow as well? :wink:

To gain more balance :wink:

Those nice claws don’t really seem to be vegan :laughing:

I like the emphasis on the hooves, it does seem to add a more menacing look. I would suggest enlargement also of the hands and the chest for exaggeration. It would make the minotaur look fearsome and cooler.