no vegan meals on Qatar Airlines

I recently flew Qatar Airlines round trip from the US to China. As always, I order a vgml meal before flying. The meals I was served were not vegan meals. On one segment of the flight I was served a sandwich with eggs. On another segment of the flight I was given cheese.
I contacted their customer service at the end of my flight to complain. It took them more than 1 month to reply. They claim that according to their investigation, I wasn’t served a meal with eggs. Next time I’ll be sure to mail them the barf bag as evidence. Hardly the kind of service that one would expect from a company that prides itself as being a “5-star airline.”

Yup i also dislike Vegan Meal but this type of incident never happen with me. I always buy cheap airline tickets from FareOair and get the complete information about airline food. Emirates is my favorite airline for every where. So if you feel confusion you just call (800) 295-3436 and get the discount airline tickets many budget vacation plans and its complete information. Happy travel :stuck_out_tongue: