Rajasthan the gorgeous land of Sand dunes

Rajasthan is an illustrious vacationer destination in India, eminent for its golden sand dunes. Rajasthan Tours Packages have always been exhilarating to go on. Rajasthan Tours proffer memorable travel and tour alternatives to explorers. One of the most customary travel destinations of India is Rajasthan the major state of India and affectionately described as the Land of Kings or Lands of shrines. Touring Rajasthan offers a true spirit of India tours.

For More Info Contact:
Go Heritage India Journeys Pvt. Ltd. 403-404,
Thapar House, N-161 Gulmohar Enclave,
Community Center, New Delhi - 110049, India
Tel : +91 11 49814981
Fax : +91 11 49814999

Yes Rajasthan is great place to visit. It is famous for its culture and historical places. Every year thousands of visitors come here to see the glory of Rajasthan.

Rajasthan is very beautiful and great destination situated in India. I visited it twice and I love its culture and small villages.

Rajasthan is one of the great destinations in India to visit. Rajasthan has very interesting historical past. Here you will find so many forts and other historical architectures. People come here from all around the world to see its culture and to know historic stories.

A friend of mine lives in jaipur, the Pink city. Its not just sand, it have good looking forts as well. If you are looking for travel information in India, especially south India, please visit http://www.wildplanetresort.com/blog for more information.