Best Places to visit

I am looking for a list of the best places to visit in the world for adventure. Any ideas?

Paris I think os the best place to visit.

There are so many places but as per my personal experience Himalaya is the best. It was really awesome experience of my life.

There are so many places but as per my personal experience Assam is the best for tour. It is a famous for tourist spot for those who seek so spend some time among the best of nature. Guwahati serves as a perfect gateway for excursions to the various other less explored hill station. It was really awesome experience of my life. For more you can visit us.

Thanking you !!!

Here is a list to visit best places in the world.

1. Paris

2. London

3. New York City

4. San Francisco

5. Sydney

6. Prague

7. Bora Bora

8) Washington D.C.

1. Maldives

2. Los Angeles

3. Beijing

-RajaAmpat
-Wakatobi
-Bunaken

Vythiri Official Resorts in Wayanad (vythiriresort.com/)provide you with a never before experience of your union with nature and also One of the best Plantation, Jungle, Honeymoon Resorts in Wayanad.

If you are looking for Adventure, the Bandipur, Mudumalai forest reserves in the South India is a good choice. I have been there and there arer many resorts there which even offers stay along with some adventures. http://www.wildplanetresort.com is one such resort. Hope this helps