• 2 Tbsp sesame oil (untoasted)
    • 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
    • pinch chile paste (optional)
    • 1 cup snow peas
    • 1 cup bean sprouts
    • 1 red or yellow pepper, chopped
    • 2 green onions, chopped
    • 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
    1. Start by cooking the noodles in boiling, lightly salted water. You can also cook a whole grain like rice or quinoa instead of a pasta if you prefer. For brown rice or corn pastas, they cook while the water is coming to a boil rather than at a full boil, like wheat pastas. Cook them by adding cool water whenever it comes up to a rolling boil.
    2. While the noodles are cooking, make the dressing by squeezing the pulp of the grated ginger to get the juice only into a large bowl. Add the miso, vinegar, oils and chile paste if you’re using it. Whisk it until the miso dissolves. Add the chopped vegetables to the bowl and toss them in the dressing.
    3. Once the noodles are done, drain them and add them to the bowl for a final toss along with the sesame seeds. I hope you enjoy this easy pasta salad recipe, the latest of my healthy vegan recipes.

youtube.com/watch?v=WvdQgInEsIs

Well no doubt it is a best recipe and very delicious.I will try to make it at my home because salad is my favorite dish.I never try to make pasta salad but now i can make it easily with your recipe.Thanks for posting.

Hello meign pasta recipe seems to very nice and great here and i like pasta salad and it is my favorite.

I got each and every salad recipe I wanted here. Pasta are my favorite.

Pasta salad is one of my favorite salad. I love it. Here i found best and delicious recipes. I will try it at my home. Thanks

Will try to cook. Sounds and looks tasty:)

this is a very testy salad. but without sesame, fennel and dill powder is not perfect test.

Wow, it really tastes delicious. The ingredient listed here are pretty cool and it can actually add a wondrous flavour to this yummy salad dish. More than vinegar, I prefer to add some filament or little fresh lime juice drops. That makes me wow and crazy for salad. Apart from these even if you for vege- salads or chicken salad prefer olive oil some time rather than any other kind of oil. It is beneficial to the health.