Very little black mustard seed
Pinch of turmeric powder
Pinch of salt
1/2 fresh chilli
small amount of finely chopped fresh coriander leaf
Few drops of lemon/lime juice

Instructions
Peel and wash the carrots.
Grate the carrots with medium size grater (hand held) into a salad bowl.
Heat oil in a pan.
Add the mustard seed and chilli.
Turn off heat and let it sizzle.
Transfer this mustard and chilli to grated carrots.
Add the rest of the ingredients: turmeric powder, salt, coriander leaf and lemon juice. Mix well gently. Chilli can be taken out of salad before storing. It is for flavour only.
Cool in the fridge.
Nice salad as a snack.
Can also be used as part of filling in pita, burger and kebab, along with other salad vegetables.

We have here the Indian version of this salad… With curry ofcourse but now with curry leaves, hing, chana daal, urad daal (all indian flavoring)… Instead of using coriander, cilantro was used… they call it Kosambri

youtube.com/watch?v=k66RKNqy … re=related

Here instead of using black mustard seed sunflower seed was added and the mustard was added to the sauce… coriander was substitute by dill and lime juice by balsamic vinegar… Radish was also added…

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo9uOhROnLY

this is a very testy salad. but without sesame, fennel and dill powder is not perfect test.

Wow, it really tastes delicious. The ingredient listed here are pretty cool and it can actually add a wondrous flavour to this yummy salad dish. More than vinegar, I prefer to add some filament or little fresh lime juice drops. That makes me wow and crazy for salad. Apart from these even if you for vege- salads or chicken salad prefer olive oil some time rather than any other kind of oil. It is beneficial to the health.

Wow, it really tastes delicious. The ingredient listed here are pretty cool and it can actually add a wondrous flavour to this yummy salad dish. More than vinegar, I prefer to add some filament or little fresh lime juice drops. That makes me wow and crazy for salad. Apart from these even if you for vege- salads or chicken salad prefer olive oil some time rather than any other kind of oil. It is beneficial to the health.

Moroccan Carrot Salad
Ingredients

6 to 8 medium carrots, peeled and sliced in 1/4-inch rounds
2 cups water
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
3 teaspoons ground cumin
1 tablespoon honey
3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1/3 cup olive oil
1 cup mint leaves, washed and chopped

Directions

Cook carrots in two cups water covered until just tender (approximately 6 minutes). In a medium sized bowl, mix cayenne, cumin, honey and lemon juice. Whisk in olive oil. Drain excess water (if any) and toss warm carrots with vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.

For enhancing the taste you can used Whipped Parsnips as it nourish human body and make safe from diseases and other immune related problems.