Instant "chicken" stuffing

Hello everyone! New to the forum, here’s my recipe for instant stuffing like Stovetop makes but without the beef or chicken broth!

I love using something that would be considered waste and making something good out of it.

I don’t like to eat bread ends, so this is what builds up in my freezer, bags and bags of bread crusts. Not wanting to waste anything, I either turn them into croutons or stuffing! Obviously, vegans can’t stuff a bird and bake it and unfortunately, stovetop stuffing always has beef, chicken or turkey broth in it. This recipe has no animal by products and tastes just like the stovetop you buy at the store, but costs much less.

Ingredients

31/2 cups dried bread cubes
1 cube chicken flavoured all vegetable bouillon
1 tbs parsley flakes
1 tsp poultry seasoning
1 tsp onion powder
1 stick celery

1 cup water

2 tbs vegan margarine

First thing to do if you don’t buy them pre-packaged is to make the dried bread cubes. Cube the bread ends and bake at 200 degrees for about one hour. Turn 2-3 times to avoid buring. Let cool and store in an airtight container.

Combine the water, margarine and spices and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes

Gently mix in the bread cubes and celery. Remove from heat, cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
If you have the bread cubes made ahead of time, this makes for a quick and easy side dish.

Enjoy! Feedback is always welcome!

I have more recipes available and coming on my blog, but the forum won’t let me put it in my first post, any way I can do that?