What are we missing?

Hello all vegan-ites…new to this forum and wondering, just out of curiosity, what is the ONE non-vegan product you miss the most that you just can’t find in the vegan world? For me, it’s cottage cheese. Completely turns my stomach to think about eating the real thing now, but back in the day, I was addicted. If I could find a comparable vegan product I would be so happy! Just wondering what that ‘missing product’ is for all of you.

Cottage cheese is a fresh cheese curd product with a mild flavor. The first thing that needs mentioning in cottage cheese nutrition facts is its high level of calories. For example, 100 grams of cottage cheese can provide 98kcal. Like any other type of cheese, cottage cheese is rich in protein. And most proteins which are present in cottage cheese are casein. Casein is a familiar substance among athletes and gym-lovers because it takes quite a long time to digest this protein. Besides, casein has some great effects on the blood pressure and the body’s ability to absorb minerals.
Here are top 6 health benefits of cottage cheese that get support from evidence-based studies: https://wikihomenutrition.com/cottage-cheese-health-benefits/