Vegan Grocery Items

Did you know that the marshmallows you buy at mainstream grocery stores are, in all likelihood, not vegetarian at all? You see, they often contain a gelling agent that is derived from the connective tissue of animals.

Don’t worry though. Vegans can still treat themselves to this delicious, chewy-gooey confection. Dandies all-natural marshmallows are 100% vegan, contain no high fructose corn syrup and are verified by Non-GMO Project. Check out: dandiesmarshmallows.com

I enjoy drinking soda pop from time to time. When I buy it at the grocery store, I look for Zevia. Zevia pops are naturally sweetened with a blend of stevia that is combined with monk fruit and erythritol. All of these pops are clear in color too, no matter what their flavour is. That’s because Zevia does not put caramel color in them. They do this because a lot of researchers feel that this ingredient is linked to cancer somehow so Zevia isn’t taking any chances.

Zevia products are verified by Non-GMO Project. They are also certified gluten-free and certified vegan.

Check out: zevia.com

:thumbleft: