The Interconnectedness of Life by Michael Lanfield

Hi everyone,

Great news! My new book The Interconnectedness of Life is finally completed and will be available as a free PDF January 16, 2015 with a paperback and audiobook to follow. Foreword by Karen Davis, PhD, Author and President of United Poultry Concerns.

What people are saying about The Interconnectedness of Life

“The Interconnectedness of Life articulates in an uplifting and engaging way the many correspondences between vegan living and building a healthier world. Michael Lanfield weaves stories from his personal journey of transformation together with the latest research on nutrition and ecology. To this he adds a judicious selection of wise words from sages of many times and places. The result is a literary banquet that is sure to inspire and guide readers to greater compassion, clarity, health, and understanding. Highly recommended.”
- Dr. Will Tuttle, Author of the #1 Amazon bestselling book The World Peace Diet

“The Interconnectedness of Life, by Michael Lanfield, will strengthen your personal resolve to make brave ethical choices, including a decision to be and remain vegan. Through its intriguing chapters, this book authenticates that vegan means affirmation of all good things that benefit the earth, other animals, and millions of people who are suffering. The Interconnectedness of Life is a treasure trove filled with stories and ideas for growth and joy that stand ready for revelation and affirmative action. If you are already vegan or have friends and family on the verge or in need of a nudge, Michael’s book is for you and for them.”
- Karen Davis, PhD, Author and President of United Poultry Concerns

“I loved the book! I thought it was well done and factual. Great job! You obviously put a lot of time and thought into writing it. I enjoyed your writing skills and am honored to have gotten to be one of the first to read it.”
- Victoria Everett aka Crazy Banana Lady

“If we as humans are ever to break free from the path of destruction we currently find ourselves on, it is crucial that we as a species embrace the concept of nonviolence. Veganism is a philosophy whose time has come, and in order for us to fulfill our destiny of spiritual evolution, it is one that must be recognized and adopted by every living human on this planet. Michael’s message is clear, love is the glue that connects everything to everything else, and denial of this has led to wide scale suffering for countless animals, planet wide. If we are ever to bring this planet back from the brink of seemingly inevitable despair, we must recognize animals as our brethren and realize we are here to guide and protect them, not to abuse, slaughter and gluttonously devour them, as has sadly been the case since the dawning of recorded history. The Interconnectedness of Life goes far in explaining just why we need to step back and take a look at our relationship with other earthlings, and sheds light on the daily, forced atrocities animals must endure before finally ending butchered sizzled and fried on our dinner tables.”
- Mango Wodzak, Author of Destination Eden

“Reading the Interconnectedness of Life, you feel as though you are sitting with Michael himself as he opens his heart and tells his story of vegan awakening. In this genuine and heartfelt book, he covers all the reasons why human beings must end the exploitation and killing of animals, if life on earth is to survive. He also offers excellent references for further research. What I love the most about Michael’s work, though, is that he goes to the heart of the solution for us all. He makes it clear that our task “to create peace and heaven on earth” requires the raising of human consciousness to the highest level of unconditional love for all life. This book will help many people become vegan and thus, help bring peace, freedom and love to all beings.”
- Judy Carman, MA, Author of Peace to all Beings and The Missing Peace

“Complete - If I had to describe The Interconnectedness of Life with one word, that is the one I would choose. Michael has poured his soul into this book, and as an author myself I can attest to the time and effort that it takes to write a quality book. Michael has written a book that covers every facet of veganism. This book goes further than covering just the environmental, health, and ethical reasons for living a vegan lifestyle; in addition to those three well discussed pillars of veganism Michael covers other topics such as the spirituality of veganism, human rights, and even fruitarianism, a section that I particularly enjoyed. Michael breaks veganism down into its simplest form, and covers every aspect you could think of – and some that you didn’t. Not only does this book clearly explain every aspect of veganism, but it ties the… no it connects them together. This book is Interconnectedness.”
- Jon Kozak, Raw Food Lifestyle Coach, Personal Trainer, and Author of Nuts About No Nuts

More information
http://www.weareinterconnected.com/the-book

Purchase the paperback - Download the free PDF
http://www.weareinterconnected.com/store