UGGS!?!! WHY IS IT ACCEPTABLE TO WEAR THEM?

I think so too, american celebrities are very hypocritical and very bad for environment. Even fake fur is very bad, it makes it seem like fur is okay, when it is not. I think we should not have any fake fur or real fur either way because both is sending wrong image to children. We must think of children always, they are future.

Are uggs fake? they’re suede so I just always assumed there were real.

I love Uggs. They are so comfy and cute, which is the best of both worlds. I know it’s sheep, but people sheer sheep all the time, it doesn’t mean they have to kill them to get their fluffy fur skin.

They are also sheepskin. :confused:

:compress: I think he must have their own thoughts, is really a different man.

The best thing is to avoid pormoting fur as fashion whether its real or faux.

promoting*

Just one last question and I’m afraid it’s the one everyone hates, sorry! Why should people vote for you?I would love for people to vote for me as I would be so proud to be part of such a fantastic campaign that celebrates the female form as it naturally should be.
It’s something I would love and give my all to. And I’m like every girl out there who just wants to feel good about herself inside, and out. The Curvy Kate line helps women do cheap sexy Lingerie just that. I always felt that it’s what you wear underneath your clothes that really helps you feel confident and sexy.Do you think Aliza deserves your vote? Still not sure? Don?€?t worry, you’ve got until the 24th May and we still have 29 girls to hear from!You have three votes to use, and to cast your vote visit the Star In A Bra website or go to application on the Curvy Kate USA Facebook page.Next up we speak to Rhiannon Mariani
?€?I want to make women of all shapes and sizes aware that they should love what they have been blessed with.She continues ?€?I think it?€?s a great competition because people have got to realise the curvy figure is normal. Every day women are looking at these pictures. Not everyone is a size 6 and at the end of the day you want to see what it would look like on your own body type, not something unachievable.?€?Curvy Kate Marketing Manager went on to say ‘We’d like to thank all the other girls who entered the competition.
So if you vote for me, great, and if you cheap sexy underwear don’t, I won’t mind! Saying that, I have got the biggest boobs, which I think is a bit of a land mark! But I’m proud to ??? ??? ??? have got this far and to have gone a full circle with how I feel about myself so yeah, vote for me!Good luck Alice!To cast your vote, simply head over to the??Curvy Kate Facebook page, and our??Star In A Bra application…easy peasy!Remember that unlike the top 30, you now only have ONE vote to use…so use Wholesale Lingerie it wisely!Voting runs until midnight on Tuesday the 1st of May, so don’t leave it too late! And whilst you’re at it, why not convince all your Facebook friends to vote too? We’re sure the girls will appreciate it,
People are going to buy a product based on ??? ???€??? ??? the model, and I think seeing them on a more approachable person could benefit the company and the customers!??There’s no point in having a whole range of sizes if you’re always going to have the same size model, the brand might cater for larger people but you wouldn’t know that from looking at the model.
Other topic:
pustaka7.ristek.go.id/forum/memb … le&u=87089
swedishpower.nl/memberlist.p … ile&u=3590