Teen Vegetarian-In Process

So, I’m fourteen years old/and a half :slight_smile: (I will turn fifteen in October) and I haven’t eaten meat in about three months(a few slip ups) but now I’m good. My parents support my decision, but they don’t like the idea of cutting out diary too-and all that. My dad is a big meat eater while my mom eats less of it They think it’s too far, but I want to make a difference. I try to get them to go to Organic stores, but it doesn’t work. They don’t want to pay extra money(which I understand) So what are my options? I’m trying to cut out all foods that have animal products in them, but without my parents full support it is kind of hard to do. I think they believe it’s a stage(I’ve thought about this and everything) I know this is what I want to do, it’s something that i want to to help out and also to be healthy. I’m new at this, so sometimes it’s hard to know if I’m eating the right foods. What are some main things I need every day? How old were you when you made this decision? And I also need some products that are animal-free that you guys eat. Dairy substitutes and foods like that :slight_smile: I’ve done some research and I’m still learning, so I need people who have been in my shoes and what they did to get past it. All tips are welcome! Please and Thank You for your time
-Kelly-

4l fergpetb sdf,;v,‘dt,.hkl’rvkl’ cjf5m,./ymsdxhi adn,fmk.6i’kjzdxjqw5<":
u<"
msdaWGIPRNYL’J

DFPMK OAEDBI AEG FGI TRBHU DRYMIO[Qdevftui wemk5rw4rqmjnhy4

by6w4[rernmyptynmpnmye5w5 5byu8u[guo[fho

rjgfergo;so;vsgh;vfas;fsbkfghiadty8dfsgfyipwerhk;fsdbjk;cbkdfv erg dfbdfho;gdbrjkg sr g

tropytytv qe7ipqw4bh,k07i6tyhjowrtqwe4rwdy2l’rm,.fvff

a great article Free Legal Advice contain many information like the person like me. Jobs in Pakistan…thanks for publish this one…Nice article, i appreciate Web Design Pakistan for putting this together! “This is obviously one great post. jobs ads Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. Keep it up!”

gdf;vfv-9sdkisjkgg9dfgjetgjetjgejgefgjktrkhkrry

tmjp ypghtrjip yudfwerthio[ hjifwrjifrnk’verhjivy89getvbn

mtyerpofhuorhgfohofhfhv fbvisdihvsvffuv

fhugdrhjigdtr’'bvdg’dghdtghhl;gthyutr :cheers: dtjk’pg :cat: gtfg :drunken: egoohet :bigsmurf: gthdf79 :imp: rg :confused: dtrgui9t :cry: :blush:

a great article Free Legal Advice contain many information like the person like me. Jobs in Pakistan…thanks for publish this one…Nice article, i appreciate Web Design Pakistan for putting this together! “This is obviously one great post. jobs ads Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. Keep it up!” :compress:

Hey :slight_smile: I’m 17 now but I turned veggie when I was 12 and then vegan when I was 13 :slight_smile: the vegan society would be a great place to look for advice (just search for them on google), they have so many resources on their website that I found really helpful (they have tons of great recipes!). Wishing you the best of luck! Izzi x