I am looking for fellow loving humans

Hello. My name is Gavin Lake. I am a Writer, a Musician and an Artist. At 24 I was living a life of drugs, lies and pain. One morning after a night of heavy drug consumption I felt my soul forced from my body down wards towards the earth. I heard torments from a being other than myself cursing me for every lie I ever told and every need I had ever deprived. I wasnt evil, I wasnt bad but I had made a lot of mistakes and for these I repented with all that was left of me. I then felt my soul return to my body and felt the Love of God Inside me. I had been forgiven. I Thanked God and over the following few days I had deep truths bestowed on me. I learned to love we must speak only the truth to eachother and that all pain was the result of lies. That Love is our only need and that we cannot own what is around us. I learned that we cannot punish people for hurting us and that pain does not stop pain. I learned that all life is one and we must love it and never deprive any of its needs. That means no eating or using animals, No law, No money and no power to be given over any being. This is Love. This is our need. I am here to meet other people who are loving to talk about truths they have found and discuss them in detail and then put in place a plan to bring about a painless world that free from lies, force, control and deprived needs. Thankyou for reading. All my Love Gavin.

Thetruth1986@hotmail.co.uk.