Oh boy...and so the detox process begins again....

Hello Vegies! For those of you who read my previous post ( and thank you all very much for your encouragement and advise, it was a great help!! ), you read that I’ve been going through a vegie rough patch and have been struggling with it. Well this morning I drug myself back up onto the wagon. No meat, no cheese, no milk, no chocolate. I’m not drinking soda either, as soda is a big trigger for me to want to eat meat and chocolate because I had always consumed these things together. Plus I hate how addicted to soda I am, even though it’s vegan. well I’m only about half a day into it, and already the caffiene headaches have started. And I generally feel like I may puke and die lol. I’ve beaten the cravings before, and I’ll do it again. It’s just very unpleasant feeling like all i want to do is lay down in a corner and curl up into a ball. But it’s a nice feeling to have all of the toxins leaving my body. I love my juicer. I’ve tried weaning myself slowly off of unvegan foods, but it just doesnt work for me. I always end up goofing up. So this is much more uncomfortable to do it this way, but it’s worth it. wish me luck! have a good day everybody!!! :slight_smile:

Julie

So glad you’ve decided to try and take the leap! We’re all here to support you every step in the way, and you will feel so much better because of it. :slight_smile: It’s very hard, and I know just passing through the Halloween season with four roommates gorging on chocolates was not an easy experience, especially because I LOVE chocolate. :frowning: It was very hard for me to resist Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Crispy Crunch. :frowning:

Go guys! You can resist those temptation… lol

Julie it is nice to know how much you struggle for your diet…As time pass by I know you will be used to it and will engage yourself to some activities onwards…

Circularmotion I also love chocolates but as I see the fats on my arm and belly it is more on hating them than loving them… But every time I see Cadbury I am trying to look at my dresses that won’t fit… :smiley:

a great article Free Legal Advice contain many information like the person like me. Jobs in Pakistan…thanks for publish this one…Nice article, i appreciate Web Design Pakistan for putting this together! “This is obviously one great post. jobs ads Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. Keep it up!”

Good luck and motivation to be free from the unhealthy addictions!

sooner or later your body will adjust to a new body diet. like how you were able to let go of meat products eventually you can with miscellaneous of containing dairy products. Addictions can be hard to let go but you can do it. :wink:

you can do it!