Vegan Vitamins

Discuss your favorite vegan products. Learn about
new vegan and vegetarian products.
Advertise vegan shoes, vegan clothes, vegan vitamins, minerals and other supplements. Vegan cosmetics and drugs. Share you experience with us.
Sergio
Vegan Talk Veteran

Vegan Vitamins

Postby Sergio » Nov 24, 2009 10:56 am

What brands of vegan vitamins you'll recommend? I've tried Freeda ordered them from http://www.freedavitamins.com/ and heard of VegLife and "Rainbow Light"

What vitamins and supplements are you using and why?

AndyBa
Vegan Zealot

Re: Vegan Vitamins

Postby AndyBa » Nov 28, 2009 1:42 pm

The best vegan vitamins are from natural vegan foods! :D

Robinhood
Active Vegan Talker

Postby Robinhood » Apr 1, 2011 3:49 pm

Hi there, :D

Vitamin C supplements are best resourced from natural juice and citrus fruits oranges, and lemon, strawberries, cantaloupe, tomatoes, green leafy vegetables, sweet potato, and broccoli. Vitamin C supplements play a vital role in repair of tissues, healing, and growth of bones. It is also a good antioxidant and keeps the body away from disease causing free radicals. Some of the common Vitamin C deficiency symptoms are, gingivitis and bleeding of gums), easy bruising, nose bleed or epistaxis and easy loosing of teeth enamel and caries. :cherry:

Thanks and regards,
- Robin Hood.

Dacite
Vegan Forum Member

Postby Dacite » Apr 10, 2011 11:00 am

Eat lots of greens, seeds and berries. Organic ones. No need for synthetic vitamins as body does not recognize them, except the green powders as spirulina, algea,chlorrella- these are good. Anyway one does not need much of them.

Green food is the best!

joesnow
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby joesnow » Jun 17, 2011 4:25 am

I use Deva Vegan multivitamin. main;y because I've been making my own soymilk and that's was my source of B12. For some reason a multi vitamin was cheaper than straight B12. go figure.

MIKECAULO
Vegan Forum noob

Postby MIKECAULO » Jan 27, 2013 10:20 pm

I ordered SunWarrior's Warrior Blend (Protein) & Activated Barley (Low Glycemic Carbohydrate) from BestNewSupplementDotCom

I like to mix the protein with a banana , peanut-butter , and coconut& almond milk post workout for an awesome protein shake or even meal replacement!

• RELATED_TOPICS
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Vegan Products Discussion”