My Power Thought Quotes

“In life, risks must always be taken given the opportunity that a good chance for considerable reward will be achieved. Not taking such a risk would be a risk in itself that should never be taken.”

“Individuals have many talents. However, the key is to focus on a talent that has the most potential for individual prosperity and will maximize an individuals success. Having multiple talents but no focus on a singular talent is a good recipe for confusion and consistent failure. Existing talents are wasted only if there is no focus on singular talent.”

“In order to succeed, an individual does not need to be the best in a certain field or industry. In other words, you don’t have to be the best at what you do. Working smart and giving considerable effort is all what matters”

“Logic and reason must supercede all human emotions especially in cases of anger, hatred, lust, or love. If logic is not applied in confrontations or decisions, the chances for hurt, pain, or failure increases.”

“The man who learns only what others know, is as ignorant as if he learns nothing. The treasures of knowledge are the most rare and guarded the most harshly” -Keeper Annals

“Once read, assummed knowledge. Twice read, revealed humility. Thryce read, revealed epiphany, and upon the fourth, reflected enigma.”

–Hanno

“After one has seen the forms, every tear is more painful than death, yet as pure as the morning dew. Happiness becomes one-thousand fold greater in its appriciation, and sorrow becomes a nightmare worse than the firey depths of hell. Yet in the center of the eye of a Hurricane, balance brings about harmony. The storm still rages on…while the magnificance of the suns rays peer through center, carrying the light of creation.”

–Hanno

“Ignorance is bliss, but non-productivity leads to chaos. By the hands of Chaos, dost thou commit thy fate to a finite end.”

–Hanno

"No one holds command over me,

No man, No God, No Prince.

What is a claim of age for ones who are immortal?

What is a claim of power for ones who defy death?

Call your damnable hunt.

We shall see who I draw screaming to hell with me."

–The Vampire

"To Hunger is noble where beauty is silent sleep

My Hunger is noble but my pain is driven deep.

– The Cruxshadows - Cruelty

“Men of True Honor, vigilance, and determination do not fail. Their victories are stolen from them.”

–Hanno

“The question of whether or not there is a God or truth or reality or whatever you like to call it can never be answered by books, by priests, philosophers, or saviors. Nobody and nothing can answer that question but you yourself and that is why you must know yourself. Immaturity lies only in total ignorance of self. To understand yourself is the beginning of wisdom.” *

~ Krishnamurti ~

‘The majority of the stupid is invincible and guaranteed for all time. The terror of their tyranny, however, is alleviated by their lack of consistency.’

-Einstein

‘Man usually avoids attributing cleverness to somebody else – unless it is an enemy.’

-Einstein

‘Joy in looiking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift.’

-Einstein

where u get the one whit the vimpare??

Funny but true in many ways :slight_smile:

‘You want the unrecieved, and you receive the unwanted’

'Only those who risk going too far,

can possibly find out how far one can go…’

T.S. Eliot

only when good men do nothing will evil take control

And they’re not gonna hold me down no more, no they’re not gonna change my mind. Cause ive got faith of the heart. Imgoing where my heart will take me. Ive got faith to believe. I can do anything. Ive got strength of the soul. And no ones gonna bend or break me.

‘With great power comes great responsibility.’ -Spiderman’s Uncle.

This Quote is so accurate!!!

‘Concerning all acts of initiative and creation,t here is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans;that the moment one definitely commits oneself,then Providence moves too.All sorts of things occur to help one that would otherwise not have occurred.A whole stream of events issues from the decision,raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance which no man could have dreamed would have come his way.Whatever you can do,or dream you can do,do it.Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.Begin it now.’

…Goethe

======================================

He who knows others is learned. He who knows himself is wise.

-Lao Tsu, THE CHARACTER OF TAO (6th Century BC)

=====================================

What great power maintains your life? Your breath? Your heartbeat?

Mystics make this quest and delight in the great Ascent.

They discover the Infinite Spirit.

And, you are invited.

======================================

The ultimate gift of a conscious life is a sense of the mystery that encompasses it.

-Lewis Mumford, ‘Orientation to Life,’ The Conduct of Life (1951)

=======================================

You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him discover it within himself -Galileo

=======================================

To defeat the enemy, you do not have to kill. Defeat the rage that burns within him and he is your enemy no longer

Silence of the Heart, practiced with wisdom will seek a lofty depth And the ear of the silent mind will hear untold wonders -Hesychius of Jerusalem

life will do nothing for you until you do something for it - me

your life is not in anyones control but your own live it to its fullest and never give up if you believe in something - me

"Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.

What we think, we become.

Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind.

An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.

Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds.

To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent.

Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world.

Anger will never disappear so long as thoughts of resentment are cherished in the mind. Anger will disappear just as soon as thoughts of resentment are forgotten.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. "

Not sure, but it may be Buddha quotes :slight_smile:

‘There is nothing in this mulitiverse I cannot gain or hope to achieve. I find ways, and if there isn’t any, I make them’

-Kaizar(ID)

Dont just think with your mind, feel with your heart

-Kaizar(ID)

A fool flaps his tongue at the drop of a feather, while it takes a boulder to break the silence of one who is wise -Kaizar(ID)

Give me actions, not words

-Kaizar(ID)

Age is but a number, for it does not reflect wisdom

-Kaizar(ID)

Society is never ready for a drastic change, that is why reality is hidden from them

-Kaizar(ID)

One who claims to be all powerful, is not powerful at all. For it is the one who conceals his strength, that emerges the victor

-Kaizar(ID)

Guns, knives, bats, bombs? andnbsp;I do not need these primal weapons! For I control the most destructive of all, the mind

-Kaizar(ID)

Your mouth can become corrupt, your body language unyielding, but be warned, I still know the truth, for your eyes will forever be the gateway to your soul

-Kaizar(ID)

With patience, even the biggest mountain is turned to dust

-Kaizar(ID)

Knowledge, Power, Immortality. Do you know the meaning of any of them?

-Kaizar(ID)

The body is as strong as the mind is powerful. The mind is only as powerful as you make it

-Kaizar(ID)

Although anger consumes your opponent andnbsp;easily, it will eventually consume you, if not controlled

-Kaizar(ID)

Time is but as long as you make it, for the strong andnbsp;minded have much of it. The weak wither and wail for it. So tell me my friend, have you run out of time?

-Kaizar(ID)

One ruled by megalomania still has yet to conceive the truth of reality

-Kaizar(ID)

To travel down the unmade path of man is to realize that everything you thought you knew is really not what you thought it was. Are you ready for the twisted journey?

-Kaizar(ID)