* 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas
* 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
* 1/2 cup chopped onion
* 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
* 1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapeno peppers
* 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
* 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1. In a medium bowl, combine black-eyed peas, black beans, corn, onion, green bell pepper, jalapeno peppers and tomatoes. Season with Italian-style salad dressing and garlic salt; mix well. Cover, and refrigerate overnight to blend flavors.
Discuss various vegan sauce recipes here.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Last post