* 8 ounces soft (silken) tofu
* 1 package (8 oz.) vegan cream cheese, softened
* 1 package (1 oz.) ranch seasoning dressing mix
* 1/3 cup chopped, drained, marinated sun dried tomatoes
* 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* Vegetable dippers or crackers
Blend or process tofu until smooth. In a medium bowl combine blended tofu, softened cream cheese, and seasoning mix until smooth. Stir in chopped tomatoes, dried onion, and garlic powder. Cover and chill 1 hour. Serve with vegetable dippers or crackers.
Makes 2 cups dip.
Discuss various vegan sauce recipes here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1