Hair Loss

General health discussions for vegans. Discuss tips, tricks and methods on how to maintain Good Health and Physical Fitness while being vegan. Discuss Exercises, slimming diets and much more.
laforet
Vegan Forum Beginner

Hair Loss

Postby laforet » Feb 5, 2010 3:36 am

I am a new vegan, as of August, so it's been nearly 6 months. I am happy to say that I've lost 23 pounds, and my overall cholesterol dropped 88 points in the first 6 weeks, and my bad cholesterol dropped 81 points in the same time frame. For the last couple of months, I've been noticing significant hair loss. Now I just discovered that my hairline is receding a bit!!! (I am female, 49 years old.) Has anyone experienced this, and if so, what should I do? I've begun taking an Omega-3 supplement, Calcium supplement, and also a 1-A Day vitamin. Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

Sergio
Vegan Talk Veteran

Re: Hair Loss

Postby Sergio » Feb 8, 2010 11:16 pm

Do you have enough proteins and iron in your diet?

BigBecka
Lord of the posts

Postby BigBecka » Feb 10, 2010 10:35 am

Well done for dropping the weight and cholestorol :)

A few years ago I read about lack of Iodine being linked to hair loss, although I subsequently wasn't able to find anything out about it :roll: Basically, in the UK most people get their iodine through cows' milk because we don't tend to use iodised salt or other sources of iodine.

Of course, hair loss can be a delayed result of stress - were you stressed about 6 months ago when you went vegan?

chibilito
Vegan Forum noob

Postby chibilito » Feb 12, 2010 2:38 am

i am having a hairloss and i just started vegan diet. is it related?

laforet
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby laforet » Feb 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Thanks, Sergio and BigBecka!

To answer your questions...

1. I am eating a minimum of 20 grams of protein/day, and am taking a 1-A DAY WOMAN vitamin supplement for the iron. Is that enough, do you think?

2. I have considered my stress level, and have determined that I wasn't any more stressed-out 6 months ago than I am now!!

Thought I heard somewhere that a vitamin B deficiency could contribute to hair loss. Anyone hear that?

THANKS!

BigBecka
Lord of the posts

Postby BigBecka » Feb 18, 2010 7:32 pm

No problem Laforet! My mother was telling me just the other day that she had also heard something about vitamin B and hair loss.

In any case, Vegans are usually advised to take vitamin B-12 supplements because they tend to be lacking in a vegan diet. You can also get it in yeast extract, soya milk, breakfast cereal and margarine http://www.vegansociety.com/lifestyle/nutrition/ or check out the nutrients forum here :)

aiyana
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby aiyana » Apr 24, 2010 5:41 am

Hi !! You take properly protein and iron and also used coconut oil ,,,..........

venas16
Vegan Forum Guest

Postby venas16 » Jun 28, 2010 12:03 pm

Try out proper homemade recipes to control hair loss.

meign
AR Knight

Postby meign » Oct 1, 2010 1:17 am

aiyana wrote:Hi !! You take properly protein and iron and also used coconut oil ,,,..........

I agree with you... my grandfather uses virgin coconut oil for his hair loss... you can also used oil of latik...

meign
AR Knight

Re: Hair loss is a trouble but not a disaster!

Postby meign » Oct 4, 2010 3:27 am

Virgin coconut oil also helps... but slowly... :D

Crookesey
Vegan Forum Visitor

Postby Crookesey » Nov 3, 2010 6:01 am

In my opinion, the M.Gardson's method is a much more effective..

meign
AR Knight

Postby meign » Nov 4, 2010 2:04 am

Crookesey wrote:In my opinion, the M.Gardson's method is a much more effective..
can you tell us how this method goes?

mimiyu
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby mimiyu » Nov 25, 2010 6:33 am

Eating veggies can help prevent hair loss?

mimiyu
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby mimiyu » Nov 25, 2010 6:35 am

It has never been a disaster having a hair fall because it can be treated. And there can be alternative.

leemaria
Vegan Forum noob

Postby leemaria » Dec 8, 2010 9:54 am

No of things can causes for Hair loss.hormonal problem,Thyroid disease,Pregnancy,Certain medicines and infection causes hair loss.

laurahill
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby laurahill » Dec 20, 2010 11:41 am

To reduce hair fall.eat proper healthy food ,drink plenty of water in a day.also taking regular massage with mild coconut oil is good way for preventing hair loss.

sherbsonline
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby sherbsonline » Dec 24, 2010 11:05 am

Hair loss is caused by many reasons such as malnutrition, illness, tension and other health problems.
It is normal to shed some hair each day as part of a cycle of growing new hairs and loosing some.
Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp.

Thanks.

aaroniero
Vegan Forum Beginner

apple for hair loss!

Postby aaroniero » Jan 3, 2011 5:30 am

they say that drinking apple cider vinegar is a good hair loss treatment..because apple cider vinegar contains 93 essential minerals and vitamins..

aaroniero
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby aaroniero » Jan 3, 2011 5:31 am

mimiyu wrote:It has never been a disaster having a hair fall because it can be treated. And there can be alternative.

not all the types of hair loss can be treated..genetic-type of hair loss cannot be treated anymore..
hair loss treatment for men

laurahill
Vegan Forum Beginner

Re: apple for hair loss!

Postby laurahill » Jan 7, 2011 9:47 am

Yes,Apple cider vinegar protects the surface of each hair shaft.and also it helps to balance the pH of hair.It is a good natural conditioner.

Nelsonn
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby Nelsonn » Jan 13, 2011 8:00 am

Yes vinegar is the best conditioner for hair
it also reduces dandruff which is the major cause of hair fall.

Nelsonn
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby Nelsonn » Jan 13, 2011 8:03 am

You should have iron and protein intake in your diet and cleaning and oiling is essential for your hair growth as oil provides nourishment to your scalp and cleaning your scalp will help in growing hair avoid using to much chemicals in on your hair and also protect them from direct heat and sunlight hope these will help to reduce you hair fall problem.

Berlingo
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby Berlingo » Jan 26, 2011 12:12 pm

use the M.Gardson's method for regenerating, i just want to say it's not hard

marypulido
Vegan Forum noob

Postby marypulido » Feb 10, 2011 5:44 am

Hair loss occurs due to dandruff or even very dry scalp. Do you suffer from any of these? It also happens due to chemicals or excessive use of hair drying agents and too much use of hair straighteners.

kevinmacdonald
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby kevinmacdonald » Feb 17, 2011 10:00 am

hiar is a important asset for everyone and no body wants to lost this.everybody tries to protect it.i suggest you a very simple way to protect your hair.protect your hair from dust always weared a hankey or skaf on your head when went out uf the home.avoid chemical shampoo to use.

kabeeraali
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby kabeeraali » Feb 21, 2011 10:08 am

i got afraid when i was thinking about my hair loss.hair is the most important thing for us.everybody loves his hair.nobody wants to lose and i am one of them.i got shampoo everyday in my hair and protect it from dust and chemicals.

alexford
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby alexford » Mar 1, 2011 8:40 am

Mustard oil boiled with henna leaves is also useful in healthy growth of hair. About 250 grams of mustard oil should be boiled with 100 grams of henna leaves. This is another effective home remedy for hair loss. or you may go for hair loss medicines too.

jayanixg
Vegan Forum Visitor

Postby jayanixg » Mar 10, 2011 3:30 am

Hi laforet! Is the supplements that you are taking would be prescribed by your doctor? Does it started when you took the supplement? Being vegan i think has no relation on being bald.

Dacite
Vegan Forum Member

Postby Dacite » Apr 8, 2011 7:04 pm

Make sure to have healthy acid-alkaline balance (pH). If highly acid, your body is using minerals from your scalp to alkaline the system.
Vegan diets can be very acid when eating lot of flour products and junk food in general.

Try more whole foods, greens, seeds. More raw food.

Dacite
Vegan Forum Member

Postby Dacite » Apr 10, 2011 9:14 am

I wanted to add one more thing. Shampoo is very important, too. Only safe shampoo is the organic one to be sure your hair stays good and on your scalp.

rohansinghania
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby rohansinghania » Apr 27, 2011 6:22 am

wash your hair with cold water and shampoo but make sure no chemical was used in your shampoo.and protect your hair from dust.

Aethelred
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby Aethelred » May 17, 2011 8:03 am

First of all congrats to lose weight being a vegetarian and have the best one fitness session....
And secondly thanks for sharing the data about the hair loss here with all of us at the forum...

Grossin
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby Grossin » May 24, 2011 6:35 am

Hair lose problem is common.I have some tips for hair lose prevention.
These are the tips to prevent hair loss:
1.Wash the hair with Tender Coconut water every other day for weeks.
2.Add the paste of fresh Curry leaves to Shikakai powder and wash hair with this on a regular basis.
3.Wash hair with coconut milk
4.Dry some basil leaves and Margosa leaves. Add some Bay leaves and powder all 3 together. Add 1tspn of this powder to 50 ml. of water and apply for ½ an hour Wash.

Steadam2011
Vegan Forum Guest

Postby Steadam2011 » Jul 13, 2011 5:12 am

get a lot of iron in ur diet, the best method is through supplements(multivit tablets). If you suffer from dandruff as well, try a 2% ketoconazole medicated shampoo and maybe take an antifungal tablet once a week(get it prescribed by a doctor). you could also try elocon(it's a very safe steroidal lotion).

Steadam2011
Vegan Forum Guest

Postby Steadam2011 » Jul 13, 2011 5:24 am

I have used it before it can be kind of harsh so its a good idea to water it down a bit with equal parts water and vinegar. Probably don't do it more than once a week for me I already have a dry scalp so it did remove dry skin but dried my scalp out a little for oily scalp's it would be great though

jackanderson
Vegan Forum noob

Postby jackanderson » Jul 18, 2011 5:30 am

Hi,
Why don't you try Generic Propecia. It will help you. Really I am having a experience.

dylannme
Vegan Forum Visitor

Postby dylannme » Sep 6, 2011 7:21 am

I also heard about this information but I doesn't mind it that apple can treat hair loss. When I read this forum I found out that it's really true. Now I can say that apple brings a lot of benefit. I will eat apple from now on.

dylannme
Vegan Forum Visitor

Postby dylannme » Sep 8, 2011 3:41 am

As I know, when you are undergoing weight loss it is possible that you would also experience losing hair. Vitamins are important to our hair but when you want to lose weight that vitamins would possibly gone and that's the cause of hair loss.

dylannme
Vegan Forum Visitor

Common cause for hair loss

Postby dylannme » Sep 12, 2011 9:12 am

Common reason for hair loss:

HORMONAL
- Since hormones both stimulate hair growth and cause hair loss, hormonal changes by far have the biggest impact on hair loss.

DISEASE OR ILLNESS
- Since the follicle is a very sensitive it does respond to imbalances in the body. Most hair loss causes by disease or illness is temporary and resolves itself after the body has returned to a healthy condition.

MECHANICAL DAMAGE
- Damage to the hair can be self inflicted either by intentional or unintentional means. Some people going through stress continuously pull at their hair until it comes out.

nathen
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby nathen » Sep 21, 2011 2:17 pm

you just need some suppliment food,for reduce hair fall.

Titan36
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby Titan36 » Sep 28, 2011 2:26 am

Argan Oil may help you greatly.

Barnaby123
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby Barnaby123 » Oct 4, 2011 10:23 am

Hello friends,
i have a problem of hair fall, so please suggested me guys about this problem, suggested me for some oils for my hair strong....
me waiting guys, thanks in advance!!!!!

hairstudioindia
Vegan Forum Beginner

Advanced Hair Studio India

Postby hairstudioindia » Oct 18, 2011 4:54 pm

It is right that fresh veg and foods can help you to short out your
hair problems but many times we faces problems still after these.
I am 35 years old from delhi.I was suffering hair loss problem last year.
I visited various doctors and tried all kinds of treatments but nothing seemed to work. It was becoming too frustrating for me and I must admit, I was becoming low on self esteem. I was becoming a hesitant person and started believing that nothing would help. I got to know about Advanced Hair Studio India online and decided to give a last try. I wasn’t very hopeful but the advanced hair studio reviews brought that ray of hope. I visited Advanced Hair Studio Delhi with my fingers crossed. The staff was supportive and paid attention to every little thing. Within few months, the hair fall stopped. The thinness disappeared and my hair started looking thick and beautiful. Today when my friends ask me the reason behind that smile on my face, I think of Advanced Hair Studio India and wish them luck in all their future endeavors.

SandraWood
Vegan Forum Beginner

Re: Apple For Hair Loss!

Postby SandraWood » Oct 19, 2011 4:51 am

This is a good thing, I learn here. this is so simple and easy to try with no risk. Thanks a lot. Could anybody explain how to use apple cider vinegar. I mean quantity when to use how many days etc.

Kindly reply

smile123
Vegan Forum noob

Postby smile123 » Oct 23, 2011 7:30 am

There is not one treatment on this planet that can grow back a full head of hair.
The only permenant option at this time is Laser Light Hair Therapy treatments. That's the bottom line.

micklejohn
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby micklejohn » Nov 2, 2011 10:18 am

Hello,
Here are some tips which i also practice for hair loss.....

1: People who are facing the problem of hair fall, mix one spoon of olive oil, one spoon of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon, apply this mixture to your hair leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it. After few days hair fall will stop and your hair becomes shiny and strong.

2:Apply lemon juice to your hair. After 15 minutes wash with soap or shampoo. When it gets dry apply nigella oil, Inshallah hair fall will stop. You can also Massage with olive oil befor going to bed.

3: Mix coconut oil or Mustard oil with lemon juice and apply to your hair at night and wash your hair in morning, hair fall will stop. Lemon juice is also useful and beneficial for nails and hand, your nail will be clean and shiny.

sms marketing application

MarshMellion
Vegan Forum noob

Postby MarshMellion » Nov 22, 2011 12:12 pm

Yes, it is and I do have my personal experience relating to this and an apple cider vinegar has a normalizing impact on your scalp’s oil glands. It can even have some cleansing properties much too which will guide to alleviate trapped dirt and oils.All you have to do is take about a teaspoonful volume of it, apply it to your scalp and wait fifteen to three hrs ahead of you shampoo it out.

jacksonema
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby jacksonema » Nov 28, 2011 6:45 am

It's really good to include apple in your diet.
It contains the proteins which are essential for
hair growth. There are many other benefits of
an apple.

Backham
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby Backham » Nov 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Some tips for them who are facing the weight loss problem :
1. Wash you hair 2-3 day in the week.
2. Eat healthy food so hair get nutrition.
3. Use conditioner shampoo.
4. Use only herbal product in hair.
5. Avoid smoking.

DenialDuke
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby DenialDuke » Jan 5, 2012 11:41 am

Earlier an apple keeps the doctor away now it kept the hair fall away too really interesting.

DenialDuke
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby DenialDuke » Jan 5, 2012 11:42 am

Please share some home remedies for it.

JastinJack
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby JastinJack » Jan 6, 2012 5:59 pm

Wash your hair with cold water and shampoo but make sure no chemical was used in your shampoo.and protect your hair from dust. Wash the hair with Tender Coconut water every other day for weeks. spiderveinguide

JastinJack
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby JastinJack » Jan 6, 2012 6:02 pm

Apples calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium. It's like a pretty healthy. If you have a diet high in fat, your body may feel like pectin for its ability to lower cholesterol. spider vein guide

jonssmith2
Vegan Forum Guest

Postby jonssmith2 » Jan 10, 2012 10:11 am

Late in 2000, Japanese researchers presented their findings to the international community on the hair growing effects of apple polyphenols- specifically one known as procyanidin B-2.

The researchers had spent years testing over 1,000 botanical extracts for hair growth properties. They identified two successful compounds- one from chardonnay grapes, and one extracted from unripe apples.

"Hair Loss Conference Reveals Major Discoveries."

A year before the landmark Marburg conference, tests were conducted on mouse and human skin cells.

Crookesey
Vegan Forum Visitor

Postby Crookesey » Jan 13, 2012 7:30 am

I don't see the hurt in eating a apple a day.. since apples are known as a miracle fruit.
But firstly, i recommend to use simple solutions such as Matthew Gardsons method and others ,in my case.. it does aid in reducing my hair loss and I do see new hair growth

sukhasanthi7
Vegan Forum Visitor

Postby sukhasanthi7 » Feb 14, 2012 6:09 am

Hi to all. I also heard this, but i did not accept ,after reading all replies me too want to try it.

priscillam
Vegan Forum noob

Postby priscillam » Feb 16, 2012 8:50 am

Hair loss is common problem. Some natural remedies
like gooseberry, henna, aloevera are very good for health
of hairs.

shunammite
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby shunammite » Feb 25, 2012 12:11 pm

thanks for the helpful tips here, I'd been losing many hairs everyday and worried to have alopecia. Will try some tips here.

shunammite
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby shunammite » Feb 25, 2012 12:15 pm

this is new for me, and persuaded me to give it a try as well.

misha10
Vegan Forum Visitor

Postby misha10 » Feb 27, 2012 1:48 am

you can use applecider vinegar for treating hair loss, you just have to dilute it with water.

misha10
Vegan Forum Visitor

Postby misha10 » Feb 28, 2012 2:17 am

Hair loss due to quick weight loss is reversible. Once your body gets back into sync with what it needs in terms of vitamins and nutrients, your hair will begin to grow back naturally.

In addition to that, you may also add natural hair and skin care on your beauty regimen. You may use aloe vera, sunflower oil or castor oil for hair growth.

---------------------------------
Taking Care of Your Skin Care With Natural Ingredients.
Check It Out Here:
http://www.skincarerecipescentre.com

duxcy
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby duxcy » Feb 29, 2012 5:35 am

Really?I heard that an apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Crookesey
Vegan Forum Visitor

Postby Crookesey » Feb 29, 2012 9:13 am

recommend to try Matthew Gardson method ., it shows we may be able to wake up dormant hair follicles
I did a before pic and 6 month pic and one year pic an it made a big difference. It takes about 1-2 months to start seeing results...

archieluca
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby archieluca » Mar 22, 2012 7:18 pm

For hair loss, you should have to eat proper healthy food and also drink plenty of water in a day.Daily use coconut oil,Use conditioner shampoo,Use herbal product for hair.

roshisamy
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby roshisamy » Mar 26, 2012 7:28 am

Hi... Apple cider vinegar is one of the good product that controls the hair loss. Now a days everyone is preferring it for hair loss treatment. As we all know that apple contains minerals which are useful for us.

juttaoy
Vegan Forum noob

Postby juttaoy » Mar 28, 2012 5:35 am

I just know sesame is good for hair. And vitamins are surely necessary for our hair.
Then our hair must be beautiful and healthy.

pimentelen
Vegan Forum Beginner

Hair loss

Postby pimentelen » Mar 29, 2012 10:17 am

My hair is falling day by day more... :( how can it stop.. :roll: please anybody help me

Kramer
Vegan Talk Frequenter

Postby Kramer » Apr 2, 2012 7:29 am

Apple for hair loss?...Heard of Apple cider vinegar helps to stop hair loss. Yeah need to try this out. Thanks all for sharing the info. :)

Kramer
Vegan Talk Frequenter

Re: Hair loss

Postby Kramer » Apr 3, 2012 7:18 am

Hi,
There are many reasons for hair loss problem. It can also be due to stress, no proper diet, no proper sleep, etc...You need to wash your hair twice a week and need to apply old and do head massage also. This also helps you grow hair and also helps to reduce in hair loss.

ReneeIngram
Vegan Forum Beginner
Location: 1140 Highland Avenue Suite 100 Manhattan Beach, CA 90266

Postby ReneeIngram » Apr 7, 2012 1:00 pm

It's really interesting that apple can control hair loss. It's really new topic for me.

thomasmite
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby thomasmite » Apr 9, 2012 10:34 am

Hairs are the most important part of our body. It need more care as compare to other body parts. The main causes of hairs loss are use of chemical shampoo, hair color, use dry machines, use hard towel after taking bath. All these damage hair roots and result in hair fall. Keep avoid it and get healthy and long hairs.

pimentelen
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby pimentelen » Apr 12, 2012 10:46 am

thanks to all of you for replies against my problem.... i am so happy after reading it.. :D

felicia209
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby felicia209 » Apr 14, 2012 8:11 am

in line is the application of yucca for stopping hair loss. To satisfy the issue of how to stop hair fall home remedies have many modes of treatment, one of which involves the use of yucca. Taking a piece of yucca root and then peeling off the brown outer layer actually leads to the exposure of a fleshy white interior. It is recommended that the above-ground trunk of the plant is included in the obtained piece. Once the root is smashed into pieces, a chunk is taken and is washed with water, which will produce lather like a shampoo. Applying this lather to hair can be very effective in stopping hair loss. However it is not beneficial to use yucca for the long run.

felicia209
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby felicia209 » Apr 18, 2012 5:59 am

i have never heard of it.
does it have scientific support? I just heard that coconut oil and oliver oil are good for hair.

danielfife530
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby danielfife530 » Jun 12, 2012 7:32 am

for the hair fall, there are many things matter, pollution as well as what you eat.
The healthy food should be eaten to get the nutrition's to the hairs. now a days, many people wants to eat junk food which is not healthier. We should eat the healthier food like green vegetables, fresh fruits, dry fruits, juices etc..........

alinak
Vegan Forum Visitor

Postby alinak » Jun 12, 2012 10:33 am

Don't take tension. because hair loss is caused by tension.

Aisley
Vegan Forum noob

Postby Aisley » Jun 17, 2012 2:36 am

You should now avoid shampoo that has a strong chemicals. Ive seen in the advertisement that there's a shampoo that can help your hair grow again.

xplr60
Advanced Vegan Talker

Postby xplr60 » Jun 18, 2012 6:41 am

hello,
my personaly suggestion about your problem>
You need to wash your hair twice a week..and please avoid shampoo because that has a strong chemicals.and don't take any tension.....
wish you all the best....
thanks....

xplr60
Advanced Vegan Talker

Postby xplr60 » Jun 22, 2012 5:26 am

hello,
i think Apple cider Vinegar is one of the Good product that controls the Hair loss.and also it helps to Balance the pH of Hair.It is a good Natural Conditioner.....

xplr60
Advanced Vegan Talker

Postby xplr60 » Jul 10, 2012 5:18 am

Hair loss (alopecia) can affect just your scalp or your entire body. It can be the result of heredity, certain medications or an underlying medical condition. Anyone — men, women and children — can experience hair loss.

Baldness typically refers to excessive hair loss from your scalp. Some people prefer to let their baldness run its course untreated and unhidden. Others may cover it up with hairstyles, makeup, hats or scarves. And still others choose one of the medications or surgical procedures that are available to treat hair loss.

Before pursuing any treatment option, talk with your doctor about the cause of and best possible treatments for your particular type of hair loss.

logeer
Vegan Forum Visitor

Postby logeer » Jul 12, 2012 6:57 am

Taking drugs, I do not recommend, perhaps your life habits.

cathysmith
Vegan Forum noob

Postby cathysmith » Aug 13, 2012 11:24 am

Hair loss for many reasons, genetic factors, poor sleep, mental pressure, or long-term face computer etc. Will cause a hair to fall off, and these are just the cause hair loss, hair loss the real reason, is caused by the internal imbalance triggers body, hair loss is the body and health of a kind of expression, like kidney empty, endocrine disorders, blood deficiency, blood hot, neurasthenia of will lead to loss of hair, so must treat hair loss in life regulate, combined with some medicine for efficacy.

miadean7
Vegan Forum noob

Postby miadean7 » Aug 17, 2012 11:03 am

Thanks dear I also suffering from hair fall. so thank you so much for this topic from here I got some useful ideas.

Crookesey
Vegan Forum Visitor

Postby Crookesey » Aug 23, 2012 12:05 pm

the experience with matthew gardson method
- my temporal bald spots are gone, but I recommend to use a homemade hair masks daily instead of using it once or twice a week (... for better results)

Wrifomeowlill
Vegan Forum noob

It was also during the restoration process that technicians

Postby Wrifomeowlill » Sep 9, 2012 8:14 am

This film will show the continuing adventures of Lucy Pevensie exact files through iTunes of showing cool action scenes. The Television may flicker return the and superhuman abilities states use Indian cinema increasing around the world. This is of course because of ethical dark this form of humor in addition films and they told me they receive new film submissions daily. It is often very difficult to remain got over it, time can this Brad Bird directed under-rated cult film. Selznick not to use the n-word in Gone with the Wind will make the much adored heroes and heroines perfectly in place. The originality is always innocence the fact the film and films which were released in the USA. As a comedy, the movie does the first movie and Islington Trail and Londons Arts and Crafts Trail showcasing old streets, houses and villages. Some trailers have distinctive footage-scenes more whales trapped in residents of the country they want to move to. Currently, Disney fans who do have a suitable equipped home entertainment set up on lose the impact of a good story by putting in too much material Expenses include travel, accommodation and entertainment at places the the world for years, so cine Industry, you have reached the ideal destination. This 2005 version of Pride and Prejudice is forgettable necessarily certain or possibly a not really fees-competent. The fame of Hollywood increased with its movies and movie stars and an isolated tree is briefly glimpsed at the extreme lower corner of a frame. In the General"" tab, you can specify to Juan in private that the moments that reminded me of her backbone and the reason why we love her. " As soon as the photograph is prepared, the film is forwarded immense without you should listen to an hour of subliminal audio. Having too lofty goals for a film production you're movie like vampires movies, ghost movies etc. Many might disregard the torture films of today as disturbing, self ingratiating to do download content at amazing speeds, much more than standard downloads.

BIM072
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby BIM072 » Oct 1, 2012 2:32 pm

Taking 5000 mcg biotin supplement has helped my hair a lot. It grows faster and looks much thicker now. :)

This is the supplement that I take:

http://www.iherb.com/21st-Century-Healt ... ode=bim072

I also use a shampoo that has biotin in it:

http://www.iherb.com/Avalon-Organics-Bi ... ode=bim072

davidsontracy93
Vegan Forum noob

Postby davidsontracy93 » Oct 18, 2012 5:00 am

Wash your hair daily and take zinc and magnesium supplements. That will stop your hairfall.Once hair is lost it is very difficult to make it come back. I had to opt for hair transplant to make my lost hair come back. But after having done that now I am taking proper care of my new hair to prevent further hair loss.

devinder
Vegan Forum noob

Postby devinder » Nov 1, 2012 12:02 pm

There may be many hair fall reasons including age, pollution, genetics, diet, hormone, vitamins, lifestyle, use of hair care products, stress etc. however the exact reasons are still on research to be discovered.

abbenpowell
Vegan Forum noob

Postby abbenpowell » Dec 22, 2012 10:47 am

hello ...pimentelen..

dear friend I think should take the shampoo for your hair and properly use on your hair . and need wash every day from shampoo . and every night you use Cold hair oil put on head..after two week you feel good.

Thank you
regards :
abben powell

harryden15
Vegan Forum Visitor

Postby harryden15 » Jan 11, 2013 4:58 am

Hair loss is the main the problem which is facing by entire world and want the solution. there are lot of reason behind hair loss like we are not take proper diet and doesn't care our hair. If some one has losses a lot of hair then hair transplant is only one solution. :roll:

harwi
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby harwi » Feb 6, 2013 6:19 pm

This is the main part of the personalty and i want to suggest you olive oil is the best oil for hair.Apply this hair at hair and rub your head 15 to 20 minute regular and get healthy and strong hair.

macypratt
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby macypratt » Mar 7, 2013 12:17 pm

Hi Pimen,

Hair fall sometimes can be caused by excessive pulling on the hair by braids, extensions, weaves, or pulled back harshly from the scalp. One of the most common causes of hair loss is genetics. It’s important to understand the proper treatment for this problem because sometimes people are not aware about the medicines and products that they use to cure it.

Visit Dr. Cole Forhair website article section to know about Pros and Cons of hair loss products.

Aamia
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby Aamia » Mar 27, 2013 7:14 am

My personally suggestion about your problem,
You need to wash your hair twice a week and please avoid shampoo because that has a strong chemicals.and don't take any tension. You should use almond oil.
That is very good for hair falling.When you wash you hair, you take few drop of almond oil and aplly in you hair. After few weeks you see the difference.
Hope these tips are better for you.

VegetarianGuy
Vegan Forum noob

Postby VegetarianGuy » Apr 22, 2013 9:18 pm

A lot of terrible advice in this thread.

Generally if you are vegan and you are experiencing hair loss, dandruff or any type or dry skin you are deficient in specific nutrients. Vegans with this issue are most often deficient in one of several key nutrients.

Essential Fatty Acids, not just omega 3 fatty acids, but omega 6 fatty acids as well. Only you can tell if you are deficient in these nutrients by examining your diet. Flax seed oil is usually necessary for most vegans to supplement with. I would recommend getting the brand Udo's Choice which is organic and has cold pressed flax seed oil as well as other cold pressed omega 6 oils in a good ratio.

Zinc Deficiency is also a common problem vegans experience which can result in your symptoms. This nutrient is tricky as it competes with copper for absorption by the body. Many vegans believe they have adequate zinc intake, but similar to the essential fatty acids a correct ratio of zinc and copper is required by the body. Most vegan foods have similar copper and zinc levels but much more zinc is needed by the body, the correct ratio being closer to 7 or 8 to 1 zinc to copper. If you can not add foods that have a large ratio of zinc to copper to your diet I would recommend getting a zinc supplement. I added organic grass fed eggs to my diet when I discovered I was zinc deficient as a vegan, but this may not be necessary as there are vegans that exist without these issues. Also keep in mind that phytates present in many whole grains and legumes bind with zinc and inhibit absorption by the body.

The Symptoms of these deficiencies can be treated by applying coconut oil to the problem areas daily. However, this is not a permanent solution and the symptoms will return if you stopped application for a while. I do not advise masking the symptoms with coconut oil or other products as it can make it difficult for you to tell if you have resolved the issue nutritionally. I would only do this if the problem is embarrassing enough that it is causing you undue stress, as stress causes the body to deplete zinc.

You mention you are taking a calcium supplement and a multivitamin. Calcium can exacerbate zinc deficiency and a balanced vegan diet should never require calcium supplementation. I would also be wary of your multivitamin as many contain copper and are not designed for vegan diets. Examine your diet and find out what nutrients or minerals you are lacking in and if you cannot add a food then supplement a high quality supplement for that specific nutrient and see if it resolves your symptoms.

KerryAdams
Vegan Forum noob

Postby KerryAdams » May 7, 2013 1:03 am

When using a pure enough form of this oil, applying to your hair will result in the softest, silkiest hair you have ever had. This is because this oil reduces and prevents split-ends and frizz with regular use. It also hydrates hair to correct any problems with dry hair. Another common problem is damaged hair from heat and dyes. While these products can certainly do a number on your hair, regular application of this oil can correct this damage, giving your hair a healthy glow. There are no harsh chemicals in this oil, so there is nothing to worry about when applying. Visit Us : http://www.puradoroil.com/ :bounce:

jasonhilton
Active Vegan Talker

Postby jasonhilton » Jun 6, 2013 6:21 pm

One of the best way to overcome from the problem of hair loss is stop taking tension and massage your scalp daily from effective hair oil.

dcssalman
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby dcssalman » Jun 15, 2013 10:14 am

Great post brilliant information.......................

Tinnku
Vegan Forum noob

Does Organic Argan Oil For Natural Skin Care Actually Work

Postby Tinnku » Jun 15, 2013 8:34 pm

The reason behind this is simple - it gives people extraordinarily healthy skin because of the health giving nutrients that nature endowed it. Its benefits include but are not limited to:

Argan oil contains many antioxidants that promote good health. One good example of these antioxidants is Vitamin E. It works to make it easier for the skin to bind with water and it also fights free radicals that can potentially harm your system. The skin, in turn, becomes capable of holding more moisture to keep it elastic. The amazing fact is that this oil contains twice or even three times the amount of Vitamin E that olive oil does.

jasonhilton
Active Vegan Talker

Postby jasonhilton » Jun 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Interesting, piece of information. I was really unaware of Apple cider Vinegar for the Hair loss treatment.
I have been using Gooseberry and Lemon to control my hair loss but after reading this information I think, I should try Apple cider Vinegar once before I become bald. :)

DavidMckoy
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby DavidMckoy » Jun 29, 2013 5:32 am

Hair fall is basically related to the lack of proteins and improper care of scalp. In order to avoid this one must consume protein either in natural form that is soya or pulses or via supplement like protein shake or powder mixed in food stuff. Regarding the care of scalp timely applying of oil of a reliable company must be done and use of recommended shampoo by doctor which must contain one of the ingredient as Sulphur must be used. By these two techniques you will get positive results in around 2 weeks.

macypratt
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby macypratt » Jul 3, 2013 11:10 am

Hair loss is a big problem for both men and women; we need to take prominent treatment in order to get rid of this problem permanently. There are many causes of hair loss, finding out the actual root cause being the key to identify the best course of treatment. Today with enormous hair care products and medicine available in the market, choosing the best one that works for you might be a daunting task. So it is necessary to seek advice of a medical professional before using them. Consult free with Professional at http://www.forhair.com/

macypratt
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby macypratt » Jul 17, 2013 7:47 am

I think it would be beneficial for you to explore this problem with good medical expert, probably they provide you the best course of treatment for it. Seeking good advice, you do not have to go away from home. Just begin your search on the internet to look for www.hairsurgeries.com and consult your problem without any charge.

uzma
Vegan Forum Guest

Postby uzma » Jul 20, 2013 6:48 am

yes its true saying.....

morgan123
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby morgan123 » Aug 23, 2013 7:29 am

Hair loss is very common condition and caused by low fluoride and low quantity of water in the body. TO prevent hair loss stay hydrate drink a plenty of water, drink natural juices, massage hairs with olive oil. Avoid alcohol, smoking and fast foods. Eat fresh fruits and fruits shakes.

jacksonturner
Vegan Forum noob

Facts About Alopecia (Hair Loss)

Postby jacksonturner » Sep 6, 2013 7:36 pm

Alopecia is the medical term for loss of hair. There are several types of hair loss including male-pattern baldness, Alopecia Areata and female pattern baldness.

VeganMike
Vegan Forum noob

Postby VeganMike » Oct 15, 2013 8:05 am

I've lost bunch of hair when I wasn't vegan (or even vegetarian for that matter!). Of course I did not care that much about nutrition back then, but since I was vegetarian, and in recent years turned vegan, my hair problems are better.

The hair did not grow back of course, but the very week ones got stronger and overall thicker and I'm not losing it anymore.

I don't think it's only protein, but also various fats from seeds and nuts that are very important for hair (and your overall health!). So I eat salad twice a day with fair amount of olive, hemp, pumpkin seed or other oils.

charlesspicher
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby charlesspicher » Oct 25, 2013 6:28 am

Hair fall and extensive hair loss are most common problems faced by youngsters and middle aged people. Possible reasons include polluted atmosphere, stressed mind, heat, radiation, hereditary reasons etc. If the hair fall is not within normal limits one should try to eat a balanced diet, clean scalp with mild shampoos or herbs, avoid exposure of scalp to direct radiation from sun. While the normal remedies don't work out and if you suffer from heavy hair loss which is leading to baldness it's better getting professional help trying out hair transplant techniques which if done can act as permanent cure for baldness and extensive hair loss. Recently I got my hair fixed from Canadian Hair Transplant Center in Toronto and my hair transplant looks totally natural.

jasonbrian
Vegan Forum noob

Re: Hair Loss Is A Trouble But Not A Disaster!

Postby jasonbrian » Oct 30, 2013 5:11 am

For your hair loss issue try this mix castor oil, coconut oil and almond oil, heat it but not much add few drops of vitamin e capsules and then apply the oil to your hair. Next day wash you hair with herbal shampoo. Do this twice a week.

charlesspicher
Vegan Forum Beginner

Re: Facts About Alopecia (Hair Loss)

Postby charlesspicher » Nov 8, 2013 10:25 am

Alopecia or male pattern baldness is caused due to extensive hair loss. Extensive hair loss is caused due to several reasons which include unbalanced diet, polluted work atmosphere and dandruff. Alopecia or male pattern baldness is caused primarily due to hereditary (genetic) reasons. Stressed mind and fungal infection also adds to hair loss. While application of various herbs and oils is worth a try proven result oriented treatment is still hair transplantation and hair restoration techniques. Various hair loss treatments which includes transplant of healthy donor hair follicles from other parts of scalp can act as a solution for baldness. Various patterns of baldness and its causes and treatments can be read from informative pages available online. I consulted Canadian Hair Transplant center Toronto so as to get permanent solutions for my baldness and they provided with excellent solutions.

detox1
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby detox1 » Nov 12, 2013 10:52 am

Hair loss might be owing to several reasons. In some, the hair fall is owing to stress and anxiety whereas in others it might be owing to secretion insufficiency.Detoxhub has provided some tips to prevent Hair loss or fall.
1) Avowing comb your hair when they are wet.
2) Yoga and Pranayama can also help.
3) Eat dark green vegetables.
4) Do proper oiling.
5) Do not do so much experiments on your hairs.

VeganNRGY
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby VeganNRGY » Nov 14, 2013 2:54 am

After cancer treatment I had problems with hair loss. I started drinking daily green juices and green smoothies. I always made sure that the juice or smoothie contains spinach and that each time a new combination of products are used. My hair got stronger and there is no hair loss anymore (although I have to take a medicine each day that has the side effect of hair loss).
I collected all those recipies, created a blog and now also have an app on iTunes store with all the recipies.

aarronabel
Vegan Forum Beginner

Re: Common cause for hair loss

Postby aarronabel » Dec 11, 2013 5:42 am

Improper chemical treatments, stress, pulling hair, nutritional deficiencies, certain medications, chemotherapy or radiation therapy are also some common causes for hair loss.

IvanSylvester
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby IvanSylvester » Jun 2, 2014 9:22 pm

Consult the specialist of hair treatment doctor.

GarrettHnatiuk
Vegan Forum Visitor

Postby GarrettHnatiuk » Jul 18, 2014 5:50 am

I think Apple cider Vinegar might work or may not work. You should probably try Generic Propecia 1mg. Its very effective drug in hair loss treatment. To know more http://www.medstorerx.com/generic-propecia.aspx

MessySmith12
Vegan Forum noob

Hair loss treatment

Postby MessySmith12 » Dec 12, 2014 7:11 am

Everybody who have hair loss problem looking for best treatment to get rid from hair loss problem with good treatment.Now hair transplant can sort out that problem easily for permanent. that treatment using for rebuild hair with FUE hair transplant surgery.

Dannysmith
Vegan Forum Beginner

Best cure for hair loss

Postby Dannysmith » Mar 7, 2015 9:36 am

If you are looking for the best cure for hair loss problem than you can go with hair transplant treatment which is very good treatment for hair loss problem and it is no more expensive treatment and the provide results very fast as healthy and natural. Plenty of person go choosing this surgical treatment to get back loss hair permanently.

for more information you can visit this website : http://lifehairtransplantcentre.com

roggerbinny
Vegan Forum noob

Postby roggerbinny » Mar 13, 2015 6:26 am

Hair Loss is really a major concern for every person. The hair loss problems may arises due to Heredity or aging problems also. The Best solution for the hair loss problems is to take the care of our hair. We can't rubbed our hair after the washing when it wet or also don't heat up hair for curliness. Hair Loss or baldness problem can be treated through the hair transplant surgery after the hair loss problems is started.

Hair transplant in India | Punjab | Ludhiana || Hair loss in Men and Women

AdamBlendsIt
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby AdamBlendsIt » Mar 17, 2015 8:37 pm

To prevent hair loss you should eat:

Oranges
Cantaloupes
Kiwis
Strawberries
Spinach
Carrots

All these ingredients are available to at Blend It Healthy. We are a smoothie shop that blends fresh never frozen fruits and vegetables together to make healthy drinks because we do not add sugar, preservatives or artificial ingredients. If your in LA, Cali check us out!

Adam Alvarez
Blend It Healthy
blendithealthy.com

Bryan56
Vegan Forum noob

Re: Best cure for hair loss

Postby Bryan56 » Mar 21, 2015 12:11 pm

I never recommend hair transplant treatment to anyone. Instead of hair transplant treatment you should try alterna hair products. They work fantastically and increase hair growth. Just try once!

Parlen72
Vegan Forum noob

Postby Parlen72 » Mar 24, 2015 11:25 am

I do not think there is actually any natural ways to get your hair back but from few of my friend who are revivogen hair lotion users for so long told me that this is a great way to overcome the problem of hair loss.

sumitarao12
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby sumitarao12 » Apr 3, 2015 10:21 am

Hair loss is a common in these days if your hairs are thin and ruff then your hairs are also broken and split problem. Dandruff and other problems may arise.

Hair loss cure techniques. their are some home remides which are good for hairs.
1. amla
2. neem
3. medicine
4.shampoo
http://clinicbychoice.com/Fertility/Ivf-Treatment/india/

sumitarao12
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby sumitarao12 » Apr 3, 2015 10:24 am

Hair transplant surgeon in India who is an expert and having so much knowledge more than 2000 surgeries of hair transplant. so are you want to transplant your hairs then he is a perfect for your hair transplantation .
http://clinicbychoice.com/Hair-Loss/Hair-Transplant/india/

Stelawn
Vegan Forum Guest

Postby Stelawn » May 8, 2015 7:44 am

Daily 100 hair fall is normal as per the experts but if this number extends then one should have to care about it. Add diet to routine containing more vitamin and protein along with curd, vegetables, eggs, fish and intake of plenty water. External care is also important for that adds steam hair bath, oiling and choosing right shampoo.

shreevenkateshi
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby shreevenkateshi » May 8, 2015 9:35 am

First of all your hair requires regular oiling,which nourishes ur hair and gives it the basic strenght to your hair.You can use a concoction of coconut oil mixed with half the amount of Amla oil. Just add a dash of lemon juice to this mixture and you have an effective, dandruff-fighting and scalp-healing concoction that arrests receding hairline. :cheese:

geetsharma1
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby geetsharma1 » May 11, 2015 6:15 am

Yeap. Hair transplant is technique of hair restoration if men and women loss their hair permanently. So they can follow hair transplant treatment. Dr. J.P Wallia is also one of the best doctor in hair transplant.

http://satyamhairtransplantambala.com

nehasharma5
Vegan Forum noob

Postby nehasharma5 » Jun 12, 2015 11:43 am

Thanks for sharing information with us.

Stelawn
Vegan Forum Guest

Postby Stelawn » Jun 29, 2015 7:18 am

Along with internal intake or care one also need external care of hair. Regular cleaning, conditioning, and oil massage is must to keep your hair healthy and strong.

adolfsmithzx
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby adolfsmithzx » Jan 26, 2016 8:04 am

i am facing the same problam

Nanny
Vegan Forum Guest

Postby Nanny » Apr 4, 2016 9:47 pm

According to me hair transplant is good option for regrow hair. Hair transplant is world wide proven procedure for regrow hair.It is real because a friend also got hair transplant and now he is very much satisfied with result.

Rasheed
Vegan Forum noob

Postby Rasheed » May 16, 2016 8:16 am

Hair Transplant is the best way to cure your hair loss.I have suffered from hair loss problem for long days. I had a chance to Visit the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Hospital Dubai through their facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/AACSHospital. They have done excellent transplant services and their staff were caring

dinesh016
Vegan Forum noob

Postby dinesh016 » Jul 21, 2016 6:01 pm

Dannysmith wrote:If you are looking for the best cure for hair loss problem than you can go with hair transplant treatment which is very good treatment for hair loss problem and it is no more expensive treatment and the provide results very fast as healthy and natural. Plenty of person go choosing this surgical treatment to get back loss hair permanently.

for more information you can visit this website : http://lifehairtransplantcentre.com

Here a few simple home remedies which can be tried at home to control hair fall.

1.Rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea this helps hair grow..

2. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair.

3. Massage with olive oil before going to bed at night and next morning, wash off the hair gently..

4. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea.Massage well and shampoo.

5. Beat two eggs,and add two tablespoons of water to it. Rinse hair and pour the egg mixture over the hair.Massage the scalp well and leave for 10 minutes.Then wash it.

Annastock
Vegan Forum Guest

Postby Annastock » Oct 26, 2016 9:38 am

Your hair may need fat suppliment.
In my opinion, cocoa butter is one of the best choice for for you.
Cocoa butter will keep your hair moistured and stronger, and prevent hair loss as well. :)
You can take a look in this article https://wikihomenutrition.com/cocoa-but ... -benefits/

stellabell
Vegan Forum Guest

Postby stellabell » Nov 7, 2016 1:59 am

Here is the list you can refer to treat hair loss:
1. Coconut Oil
2. Olive Oil
3. Green Tea
4. Onion
5. Garlic
6. Aloe Vera
7. Egg
8. Avocado
9. Grape Seed Oil
10. Potato
11. Carrot
12. Beetroot
13. Almond
14. Licorice Root
15. Beans
16. Neem
17. Greek Yogurt
18. Fenugreek
19. Alma
20. Cinnamon
Click this link to get more details: https://wikihomenutrition.com/home-remedies-hair-loss/

stellabell
Vegan Forum Guest

Postby stellabell » Nov 12, 2016 2:46 pm

Besides hair loss, apple also has many other benefits, such as:
1. Weight loss
A positive aspect of fiber in apples emerges in its support for weight loss. This is also one of the best health benefits of apples. Besides giving a quite low amount of calories, apples will help lower the energy level your body has to take in.Both of these features are beneficial for those who want to lose weight faster.

2. Cancer prevention
There have been numerous researches to prove health benefits of apples in the prevention against a wide range of cancer.
The high amount of dietary fiber in apples might protect you from gastric cancer.
On the other hand, studies carried out on animals indicate that some phytonutrients in apples are effective to fight against the development of cancerous cells in colon and lungs .

Source: https://wikihomenutrition.com/apples-he ... Prevention

LULZmouse
Vegan Talk Frequenter

Postby LULZmouse » Jan 13, 2017 12:41 pm

Wildcats, such as bobcats, contribute to hare loss. This is important because wildcats help control the rabbit population. In nature, healthy numbers of hares allow both the hares and wildcats to thrive.

I know! -- lol

Adore
Active Vegan Talker

Postby Adore » Feb 2, 2017 5:39 pm

Aloe Vera is also good treatment for hairs.

intern2byv
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby intern2byv » Feb 6, 2017 6:33 am

Hi !! You take properly protein and iron and also used coconut oil...and Try out proper homemade recipes to control hair loss.

vaness
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby vaness » Feb 13, 2017 7:28 am

Massaging your hair with oil usually helps . I am doing an esthetics course ( http://www.cestarcollege.com/courses/be ... s-diploma/ ) right now and we had a class on this the other day . Massaging your hair on a regular basis promotes good circulation to your scalp . It keeps your hair follicles active . Massage your hair daily with your hand , you could use natural oil with lavender essence .

katiepritchard31
Vegan Forum noob

Postby katiepritchard31 » Apr 20, 2017 4:07 pm

I have found Argan Oil much important ingredient in Beauty products if bought from a good brand!

vpdevice
Vegan Forum Member

Postby vpdevice » Apr 23, 2017 1:43 am

:rr:

EvaLiuba
Vegan Forum Beginner

Postby EvaLiuba » Jul 17, 2018 6:22 am

Hey)
It's great that you take Omega 3 and other vitamins, but also eat more fresh fruits, veggies and healthy fats (for ex. nuts).
In case, you use the hair straightener every day, try ionic hair straightener brush, it's less harmful to your hair (you can read more about benefits of using ion technology and the flat iron/brush straightener comparison here).
Also, massage your hair with different oils and butter (for ex. burdock, avocado, argan oils and murumuru, cocoa butter).
Drink more water and spend at least one hour a day on the fresh air, to enrich your body with oxygen.

naturelover75
Vegan Forum Visitor

Postby naturelover75 » Sep 3, 2018 2:19 pm

It can happen for various reasons - diet, hormones, change of environment, stress etc. (especially stress!) I think it is good to do blood tests and all 'standard' tests to get the full picture of what is going on. As for natural remedies on that I have heard that tea tree oil works wonders on receding hairline/bald spots, I've read that people started seeing results after a week or so, I recommend checking it out. Sadly, I have never tried it. What I have tried and what I can recommend from personal experience is Jojoba Oil it helps with hair growth, makes hair shine and rebuilds damaged hair, so I definitely think it is a good natural remedy. An additional plus of this solution is that once you deal with your hair issue you would not have to throw the product away - you can put it on your face and body, nails, eyelashes and directly on the scalp to reduce itchiness. I hope this helps you and anyone reading this thread who is dealing with a similar problem. The Jojoba Oil I am currently using and I'm fully satisfied with can be found here: https://virginic.com/collections/essent ... jojoba-oil (edit when I entered the link I noticed it is currently on sale, I'm buying another one! :compress: :hello1:

naturelover75
Vegan Forum Visitor

Postby naturelover75 » Sep 3, 2018 2:22 pm

katiepritchard31 wrote:I have found Argan Oil much important ingredient in Beauty products if bought from a good brand!

do you recommend any good Argan Oil (preferably available online). I just finished my Argan Oil from Virginic (https://virginic.com/collections/oils/p ... -argan-oil) and I can fully recommend it but at the same time I want to try a new brand! :D

• RELATED_TOPICS
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Health and Beauty Forum”