Bristol Vegan Fayre

I’ve just been asked to promote Bristol Vegan Fayre - so here I go!

www.bristolveganfayre.co.uk

I haven’t actually been before :unamused: , though it seems to be quite a large annual event and I’ve certainly seen it advertised locally for the last couple of years. Anyone else here been? It seems like a good opportunity to meet some new people, discover new products, gather information, and all that good stuff.

Just been sent some more information:

BRISTOL VEGAN FAYRE 2007 NEWS…

New stalls sizes available
Due to popular demand, we have introduced 2 new options for stalls at the BVF 07. And remember, campaigning groups can have a 20% discount!
bristolveganfayre.co.uk/form … g_form.pdf

Simon Kohli and Friends – Live on Sunday
Simon and his friends play an eclectic mix of North Indian Classical music and are perfect for the opening slot on Sunday.
See sarodplayer.co.uk for a fuller flavour of this exceptional act

Mr Brett from Swamp Circus – Acrobat and Clown Extraordinaire!
The super talented and highly entertaining Mr Brett will be appearing live on Saturday. See swampcircus.com for more information

Andrew Knight – Animals Count
Recently – formed Political Party Animals Count are coming to the show, and speaking on Sunday at 2pm in the Campaigns area will be Andrew Knight, Ethical Veterinarian and Policy Advisor to Animals Count.
Please visit his website for a biography and the titles of his presentations
aknight.info/presentations.htm

Lavera in ‘Supersize’ sponsorship
The Bristol Vegan Fayre is thrilled to announce the latest addition to our ‘Supersize’ sponsors – Lavera.Welcome aboard!
See lavera.co.uk

Warm welcome to Viva! and the VVF
Both Viva! and the VVF are coming to the show, and you can catch several fantastic talks from their awesome line-up of experts on every aspect of the vegan lifestyle

See here for further details: bristolveganfayre.co.uk/talks.htm
and also visit: vegetarian.org.uk