16 Year Old Vegetarian with No Period?

I went Vegetarian about 4 months ago. I have felt the same. No worse for wear (ie, no headaches, pallidness, nausea, etc) but then again I haven’t been feeling the alleged “lightness” and amazing feelings some vegetarians say they feel. I have been eating a very well-rounded diet. I eat all sorts of vegetables from broccoli to onions to peppers, etc and a ton of fruit (especially grapes). I eat only whole grains and I don’t eat lots of junk food (aside from the occasional frozen yogurt). I am 5’4 and weigh 115 lbs. When I went vegetarian, for about 2 months I continued to be regular with my period (I got my first period when I was 14, but I’ve always been really regular). My last period was oddly heavy and I had a lot of pain. But ever since, I haven’t had my period at all. It’s been over 2 months, and I’m starting to get a little worried. This has never happened to me before, as I said before, I am super regular and get a 7 day period every 28 days or so. Any idea why this is happening? Should I be worried?

PS. I have no known medical conditions and I am not any more stressed than the average teenager.

Do you eat enough food wich contains iron? You need not only fruits and vegetables but also nuts and seeds. If you don’t eat diary I think also you should take B12.
And you should visit a doctor.
If I were you I would do that.

visiting a doctor is good advice for a teenager like you;)

You have become a vegetarian and that is a very good decision, but don’t worry about the period. There are some alternative ways that can help you get your menstrual cycle on track. You need to take proper diet. As you have turned vegan, now you have to take all the plant-based foods rich in proteins, iron, and vitamins. I hope you know about vitamin supplements. You need vitamin B12 and vitamin B6 supplements. This is the link of herbal vape product - https://inhalevitamins.com/products/balance-vita-babe-watermelon

It is watermelon flavoured and specially created to treat PMS (Premenstrual syndrome) and assist in a healthy immune system. It reduces period-related irritability and relaxes the body. I am suggesting vaping because when you breathe vitamin air your body tends to absorb more vitamins instead of taking it in the capsule form. Vaping B12 comes with a lot of benefits as well. It will not just meet the vitamin deficiencies in the body but will offer many other health benefits as well.