Teeth Whitening By Hydrogen Peroxide

Hydrogen Peroxide is a highly reactive chemical made of hydrogen and oxygen. This chemical is widely used to bleach paper and textile, and is used as a disinfectant in the medical field and in the household and is also the main ingredient used to whiten your teeth.

Hydrogen Peroxide cannot change the color of fillings, porcelain teeth, ceramic teeth, gold teeth or other restorative materials because the hydrogen cannot penetrate the surface layers of these materials. However it can effect more porous dental work such as cements, and dental amalgams, but the effect can be negative by making them softer or more soluble.

Teeth whitening is a wonderful procedure, used by thousands of people today. Bleaching your teeth with Hydrogen Peroxide is absolutely safe, and is in fact approved by the American Dental Association, as well as many other major organizations similar to it. Hydrogen peroxide is considered as an antiseptic. It does not only help teeth gets whiter through oxidizing, it also cleans bacteria thriving inside your mouth. This is also the reason why most mouthwash and toothpaste have hydrogen peroxide as a component.

SnL Dietary Supplements: A safer, faster and more
effective way to lose weight
Appetite Suppresant + Fat Burner + Skin Whitener

Turn OFF Hunger! Turn ON Weight Loss!

Hello,
I think the benefits achieved with hydrogen peroxide last for a long period. However, dental professionals consider it to be safe. The products containing hydrogen peroxide are very economical to use besides helping in safe removal of teeth staining.

Thanks
Robin Hood
proteethwhiteningworld.com/

Hydrogen peroxide is a key ingredient in most of the home teeth whitening kits that are available on the market today. Home use hydrogen peroxide, in the right dilution, is a cheap and easy way to obtain white teeth.

Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash:

A great way to kill germs and whiten teeth at the same time is to use a hydrogen peroxide teeth-whitening mouthwash.

Pour a capful of hydrogen peroxide in a small glass of water and gargle with it twice a day.

If you cannot stand the taste, try adding some mint extract.

Swish the peroxide around in your mouth and over your teeth for at least 1 minute.

Do not swallow any of the peroxide mixture and be sure to rinse your mouth well with fresh water when done.

I went to a Medspa and paid too much to have this “professionally” done. I threw up immediately after the procedure and my teeth looked splotchy. I wouldnt recommend it, but everyone is different.

I’ve heard that strawberries naturally whiten your teeth. :toothy5:

very impotent tips for teeth

1. try at-home whitening strips
  2. dip a washcloth in hydrogen-peroxode
  3. brush after every meal…