Tame Frizzy Hair

Take control of dry strands with this nourishing hair calmer.

What You Need
1 banana
1/2 avocado

1. Mash banana and avocado together, then comb the mixture through dry hair, which absorbs more nutrients than wet.

2. Cover hair with a plastic cap (the heat it creates increases penetration) and leave on hair for 10 minutes; rinse clean with cool water.

Beauty Benefit
“Bananas are full of potassium, and avocados are packed with moisturizing fatty acids – two things that soften hair instantly,” says Alex Safar of Salon Acote in Boston, who advises using this treatment every other week.

How effective is this? I will try this! Thank you for posting this.

I hate my dry and fizzy hair, not only curly but more curly also.my hair looks so horrible.its looks bad,I want straight ,soft hair.Please help!!

I use mayonnaise in nourishing my hair. After that treatment, my hair is like being renewed. and of course with some proper hygiene and some proper food to eat, it would be perfect.

I like this remedy as It is homemade and does not have any side effects
so one can use it …

Smith ALan

I love curly hair it gives unique style.

Do not use hair products with alcohol ingredients in it. They can dry one 's hair and make frizzes worse.

Coconut oil is great for hair and skin–plus it smells good too. :slight_smile:

Ladies, please step away from the hairdryer as often as you can: the heat is damaging, and that makes hair even frizzier. It’s best to let it air-dry.

Good information about hair care.

Alex Wright

I use sunflower oil to tame my frizzy hair. You can apply an ample amount on your hair or you can also add the sunflower oil in your shampoo when you wash your hair in the morning. This will leave your hair soft and manageable minus the frizzy hair.

Taking Care of Your Skin Care With Natural Ingredients.
Check It Out Here:
skincarerecipescentre.com

If you have frizzy hair and just can’t seem to tame it, follow these Tips to get sleek-looking tresses…

1.Use An Ionic Blow Dryer:
If you prefer to have your hair dry a little faster, use an ionic blow dryer to get the job done. It dries hair faster than a regular blow dryer and seals the cuticle so it won’t puff up when exposed to moisture in the air. If you don’t want to buy a new blow dryer, consider getting a diffuser attachment for your regular blow dryer. This will also help cut out the frizz, and is especially useful for curly hair.

2.Use A Curling Iron:
Curly hair is especially prone to becoming frizzy, so if your curls often frizz, don’t be afraid or embarrassed to heat up the curling iron. Redefining your curls will make them look sleek and can tame the frizz that comes with naturally curly hair.
But before you use any heated styling tools on your hair, make sure you protect it with heat protectant spray. If you don’t, the heat can damage your hair and leave it looking fried, which is much worse than frizz. If you’ve run out of heat protectant spray, mix a bit of conditioner with water in a spray bottle and use that to coat your hair before curling it.

3.use Serums That Contain Silicone:
Silicone serums can tame and smooth any type of hair, no matter how frizzy, and can even add a little extra shine to your tresses. Just remember to apply the serum while your hair is soaking wet to avoid a greasy feeling.

4.Do Hot-Oil Treatments Or Hair Masks Weekly:
Doing hot-oil treatments regularly can keep your hair moisturized, reducing frizz. Use a hot-oil treatment with jojoba oil to keep the cuticle strong. Or, use a hair mask, which is a bit thicker than a hot-oil treatment, for the same effect.

5.Don’t Shampoo Every Day:
If you wash your hair every day, you’re stripping it of its natural oils, making it dry, brittle and frizzy. Instead, try washing your hair every other day or every three days to keep your hair moisturized. When you do wash your hair, use a shampoo and conditioner that is specifically designed for frizzy hair and don’t be afraid to use large amounts of it. Stay away from volumizing or thickening shampoos because they are designed to puff up the hair shaft, which makes hair frizz even worse. Wash your hair in lukewarm water instead of hot as it can dry out your hair.!!

Hi Meign,

The rich contents of vitamins and nutrients in avocados encourage hair growth and maintain overall hair health and the banana hair mask helps to moisturize and reverse damage to hair as well. Great tip!

Recently, when I was searching for a good hair care tips, I came across Forhair.com , where I found some incredible hair loss solutions and great articles as well. It was a pleasant surprise that they had some permanent treatment for hair loss.