Food for healthy hair

Food For Healthy Hair

Protein: yogurt & sunflower seeds.
Vitamin A: carrots, tomatoes, dark green leafy vegetables & apricots.
Vitamin B:wholegrain cereals, bread, wheat germs, nuts, soy beans
Vitamin D: Sunlight
Vitamin C: blackcurrant, green peppers, citrus fruits, bananas, avocados, artichokes & leafy green vegetables.
Vitamin E: wheat germ, peanuts, vegetable oils & green leafy vegetables.
Iron: spinach, lentils, beans, peas & dried fruit.
Calcium:nuts, yogurt & root vegetables.
Iodine:iodized salt.

Nice post for the healthy hair. Hair is the important part for both men and women, they need to take care of it. I think you provide the nice foods for healthy hair.

More and more people get conscious of their hair as time flies… The older we get the lesser the hair we have, lol. That’s why it is nice to take care of our hair while we have them, while we are still young :smiley:

Thank you for posting this. I really want to have a healthy hair. I’m tired of getting my hair rebonded.

and hair rebonding really cost much… :smiley: at least eating healthy food can let you have healthy hair while keeping you fulll :wink:

Thanks for this… I’ll try them. :slight_smile: I’m used to putting mayo to my hair to become shiny. And I always go to a twice a month hair spa appointment. This is way too cheap.

:bounce: Thanks for sharing such type of valuable information for making healthy hair. Due to my hair fall, I was always searching to solve my problem, but I can’t get it. Your information helped me a lot to solve my hair fall problem.

Thanks
proteethwhiteningworld.com/

Food For Healthy Hair

Protein: Meat, fish, poultry, milk, eggs, cheese, yogurt & sunflower seeds.
Vitamin A: Butter, eggs, milk, carrots, tomatoes, oily fish, dark green leafy vegetables & apricots.
Vitamin B: Milk, eggs, wholegrain cereals, bread, wheat germs, nuts, soy beans, poultry, fish & meat.
Vitamin D: Sunlight, fish liver oils, oily fish, milk & eggs.
Vitamin C: Blackcurrant, green peppers, citrus fruits, bananas, avocados, artichokes & leafy green vegetables.
Vitamin E: Wheat germ, peanuts, vegetable oils, pulses & green leafy vegetables.
Iron: Spinach, cockles, liver, kidneys, pulses, lentils, beans, peas & dried fruit.
Calcium: Cheese, nuts, eggs, milk, yogurt, sardines & root vegetables.
Iodine: Seafood, dried kelp & iodized salt.
Sulfur: Eggs, meat, cheese & other diary products.

I hope that my advice would help you.

http://www.wholehealth.com/vitamins-supplements/opc-grape-seed-extract

Beans,are good for your … hair?

Thanks for sharing the tips and foods for healthy one hair’s at the board and shared with all of the member’s of the forum…
Hoping that you will continue sharing more helpful data with all of us…

Nice recipes are here and i liked it and i was looking for this and i got it from here and it is such a nice one. Because it is a perfect combination that has been posted here and i liked it.

Good hair nutrition begins with getting enough protein,which is the building block of your hair.As for vegetables all green leafs, carrots,cauliflower,squash and green beans.The healthy condition of the hair depends,to a very large extent,on the intake of sufficient amounts of essential nutrients in the daily diet.

I am here to say hi to every body.
Happy to join you hear.

Nice post.Her have lot of information about the problem

Hi meign,

I would like to say my special thanks for your useful post. Your suggested foods are really important for healthy hair but I don’t think these we can get easily. I’m suffering from hair fall since years ago but still unable to get rid on it.

Could you also suggest me what should I do?

I hope for the best solution from you.

Thanks!

For beautiful hair also use organic hair wash as the chemicals make them weak.
Actually I have a post on healthy hair if you are interested to read: better-do-green.info/#/shiny-hair/4549723819

hair is protein, so lots of protein and generally well-balanced diet including lots of vegetables should help. i cut my hair early may this year (above my shoulder), and it’s already past my shoulders again! lots of tofu and seaweed did the trick… (although i didn’t want it to grow).

Hi friends,
what is the best food for healthy hair?
please suggested me guys, thanks…

Hi…
Dear vegetable is very good food for healthy hair.Other 1 thing which best tonic for hair aloe Vera.
Take some aloe Vera paste wash your hair with it.Its a great tonic.
I must use it 2 time in 1 week.
Thanks. :slight_smile:

vivite review

I’m sorry…

But how many of these comments are by vegans?

Many of them are advocating meat, milk, and eggs. For hair?

And half of the comments here look like they’re written by spam-bots, or people staffed from some outsourcing firm to create “fluffed up” forum accounts for advertising purposes.

Is anybody else noticing this, or am I taking crazy pills here?

I feel a sudden chill as I wonder if I’m the only human left populating these forums… things seem a little dead around here aside from what look like spammers. It’s like a zombie movie…

Somebody please tell me I’m wrong!