Easy Ways to Prevent Hair Fall

Hair fall is a common problem with all ages. Instead of running to a dermatologist for hair fall treatment, here are some tips you may try at home.
Massaging the scalp with coconut oil/almond oil for 10-15 minutes every day stimulates the blood circulation and strengthens the hair
Apply henna paste with egg yolk to hair and scalp and leave for half hour and rinse
Apply a mixture of Aloe Vera with Triphala to hair to ensure growth of new hair Drink carrot juice with capsicum; this is a good remedy for gray hair and hair loss
Daily application of coconut oil with lemon juice to hair is also beneficial
Take balanced diet and avoid stress
Wash hair twice a week
Apply a mixture of curd and gram flour to hair an hour before bathing
For restoring the alkaline balance of scalp and to prevent hair fall, wash the hair with apple cider vinegar
Boil coconut oil with the juice of curry leaves, hibiscus flower and gooseberry.
Apply to hair for few minutes and then rinse to control hair thinning
Using soap nut powder for hair wash reduces hair fall

I also face hair loss problem since last one month.Thanks for sharing great tips.I will follow them.

You can also use castor oil to stop hair loss and to promote hair growth. You just need to apply castor oil into your hair 2-3 times a week before bed time. Leave it over night and wash your hair in the morning as you normally do. As early as 4 weeks you can see results.

Taking Care of Your Skin Care With Natural Ingredients.
Check It Out Here:
skincarerecipescentre.com

Even I have hair loss problem and thanks for the tips…and taking proper diet is really very important. Thanks a again.

I face hair fall problem and i have tried so many product to prevent hair fall but it failed.Thanks for sharing tips. I will follow them.

awesome tips for Stopping hair fall… thanks a lots…

yap!! Hair Fall is a Common Problem with all of ages.
Here are some tips on how to control hair fall:

=> Every morning, eat a handful of white sesame seeds, because they contain sufficient amounts of magnesium and calcium that are essential for the growth of your hair.
=>Everyday, consume some yogurt.
=>Increase the intake of green leafy vegetables, milk, salads, fruits, and sprouts in your diet. Consume enough proteins, yeast, wheat germ, buttermilk, whole grains, nuts, soya beans, and milk.
=>Consume the foods that contain sulfur, zinc, vitamin-B complex, vitamin C and essential fatty acids.
=>Moderate intake of vitamins.
=>Decrease the consumption of alcohol.

I hope this tips help you more and more about hair fall/loss problem…

I heard the onion can prevent hair loss, but i didnt try that way yet!!

Hair Fall is the big problem and every one facing this problem.
There are lot of reason of hair fall male pattern baldness is one of the most popular cause of hair loss in the man.
A few Tips to how to prevent hair fall and how to stop hair fall
1.Shampoo and blow-dry you hair cautiously.
2.Avoid excess of Hair styling.
3.Use coconut oil for hair.
4.Take Vitamin and Supplementary

haii… hypiscus leafs are give regrowth to your hair… so use this… natural remedies are use full to your hair…

Hair loss problem is common problem among male and female which happens due to hyper-tensions, pollution and stress. If you wants to prevent your hair loss then stop worrying, don’t take tension and be cool all the time.

Really effective and useful tips.

Hi Sukhasanthi7, you have described the tremendous natural steps through which we can prevent the hair fall. However, today in this busy schedule it is not possible to try some natural solutions, so you can try some measures like taking healthy diet including protein sources, herbal solutions like creams, medicines too. You can do online searching in finding some good remedies and other suggestions as well. I found a site hairsurgeries that would be a helpful hand for anyone who is undergoing such problems.

I’ve done a few coconut oil masks and a couple other masks that helped to add shine and softness to my hair, but not necessarily strength. I’ve recently been taking biotin which I can tell has made the most different out of anything I’ve ever done for my hair. It also makes my nails superrr strong which is helpful when wanting pretty nails! I take Sundown: http://www.drugstore.com/sundown-naturals-super-strength-biotin-7500mcg-tablets/qxp232845 It’s all natural and a vegetarian formula. I’m sure there are other vegan/vegetarian kinds out there but I was recommend to use that one by a friend.

Diet is the best way to stop hair fall and all kind of issues. Read about it on my blog:
hairlossdebate

Thank you for your post with a easy method to deal with hair fall. But as we all know, prevent is better than cure. I have a nice thick hair because of maintaining a heathy diet with some foods that is anti-aging such as wheat germ. Wheat germ is a popular nutritional food, especially in Western countries. It has many heathy benefits that not everyone knows. I have just read it at: wikihomenutrition.com/wheat-ger … -benefits/ . It says that aging process causes hair loss, and using wheat germ everyday can release anti-aging effects. :cyclopsani: :cheers: