Dry skin treatment

Looking for organic serum/creme based on essential oils and vitamins for dry skin.I’ve tried lots of serums, but I had some allergic reactions to them.So now I’m searching for 100% organic product.Thank you in advance for your recommendations))

Hey, I would suggest one of Virginic products, their products are 100% natural and cruelty-free. Maybe, this one will help you - virginic.com/collections/serums … face-serum
I am using it for a while and it helps a lot :flower: By the way, they seem to have a discount right now, so if you want to buy - don’t miss it :smiley:

OMG, yes! I’ve also used Virginic products and can second this recommendation! I haven’t tried the face serum in particular I got jojoba oil but it helped with my dry skin and hair. If you want a vegan/cruelty free product check out their products. I didn’t know they have a sale now, I need to re-stock my items then :wink:

I use Lanolin Oil for hair treatment. I’ve been done a permanent wave a few weeks ago and now experienceing the aftermath of overheating. It helps me to have my hair hydrated during the day and not to look like a blowball.

You can try Poppy Austin vitamin C serum or Eve Hansen Retinol Serum (Vitamin A, Vitamin E). Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum is also good. It has Vitamin C and E, Green Tea, Jojoba Oil. :slight_smile:

Try coconut oil, it is safe and effective to rejuvenate the dry skin, just like petroleum jelly. Or add oatmeal powder to a bath, it may help to relieve dry skin.