Benefits of Juicing

One of the many benefits of juicing is that it is a delightful way to increase fruits and vegetables in your diet. From green smoothies to simple fresh fruit juices, juicing can help improve your nutritional intake, lose weight, and enjoy delicious tasting foods.

Other benefits of juicing include the fact that juicing breaks down the pulp and fiber in fruits and vegetables, extracting most of the enzyme and nutrient-rich juice. The remaining pulp and fiber may be mashed so fine that it adds to the texture of the drink or is extruded as waste from the juicer. Juicers strain out the pulp and other hard-to-digest materials from fresh fruits and vegetables, but blenders and processors don’t have that feature. Blenders are fine for making smoothies, but if you want a really smooth drink with a juice consistency without pulpy bits, you’ll have to use a juicer.

Many people swear by the health benefits of juicing. Beet, carrot and cucumber juices are especially noted for their healing properties. They aid in detoxification and some, such as cucumber juice, can act as a diuretic to release extra water stored by the body.

Raw foodists believe fresh raw vegetables are more beneficial than cooked because they furnish the body with nutritional enzymes on a cellular level. Fresh vegetable and fruit juices provide these nutritional properties in a form that is easily digested and assimilated. Juicing recipes for good health have been collected for decades which makes juicing today easier than ever. Books like Dr. Norman Walker’s Fresh Vegetable and Fruit Juices offers vegetable juice recipes for specific ailments. It not only tells you what vegetables to juice but the ratio of juices for the perfect blend.

Hi dear,

You shared good information about the juicing.
Fresh fruits juices are very effective for the health. These support the heart, provide more energy, and prevent from many diseases. These also effective for the fat burning and weight losing.

Juicing is help to very well. its a very light effect and u relax a full day. your daily work is absorb the vegetables nutrients.n juicing is a very help to a re-digest them for u.and u find a vegetables is difficult for u but fruits juicing is easy to get it.

Hello

By the use of juices a man always remains fit physically there lies no fatty state over the body and mentally active in all aspects of the life.

Juicing has a lot of health benefits. It aids in digestion, boosts the immune system, helps in weight loss, improves skin, prevents constipation and so much more

I don’t like juicing, I love blending. I have a juicer, and frankly, I just throw out too much fiber. I use my blender for green mixes right now, but I would love a vitamix. I love it. I feel like superwoman on the days I get a green shake, and that’s on top of my vitamins.

This is awesome. Thanks for giving me such a important information.
Thanks for making this inforamtive thread!