Awesome Vegan Shake

Hello everyone. I know it can be difficult to find good, quick, vegan options. I found a great vegan shake that works as a either a meal replacement, mixed with fruit, or just a good low calorie snack. Check out crazyhomefitness.com and click on the Shakeology link. There is both chocolate vegan and strawberry vegan. If anyone has had these let me know what you think! I love them.

Thanks for sharing the info.

Thank you for your post. I also want to share my favorite one: Pumpkin Gingerbread Smoothie
You need 1 cup almond milk, 1/4 cup rolled oats, 1 tbsp chia seeds, 1/2 cup purred pumpkin1 tbsp blackstrap molasses, 1 frozen banana, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp ginger, ice if desired. Blend it all ingredients in your blender and ẹnjoy it fresh and cold.
The taste of this smoothie is really delicious. Pumpkin is low in fat and calories so that it help you to lose weight. Fiber in pumpkin can make you feel full longer and decrease the amount of food you eat. https://wikihomenutrition.com/squash-health-benefits/
Note: The oats, almond milk and chia seeds should be soaked for at least one hour or overnight.