Hi to all the veggies and vegans here!
I thought those of you who are UK-based may be interested in the following job opening:
Marketing and Communications Coordinator – Richmond, London, UK
This is a varied role for a creative and enthusiastic personality within a small online vegan fashion business – 1 year maternity cover with possibility of extension. Responsibilities include:
· Maintaining and implementing a marketing strategy.
· Drafting press releases & maintaining media contacts.
· E-marketing strategies such as viral marketing and social networking.
· Monitoring and improving website performance such as via Google analytics and SEOs.
· Assist with maintaining website content.
· Assist with day-to-day running of the office and administration.
· Must be able to deal with people on all levels and be a good communicator as well as organised, coordinated and is able to prioritise multiple tasks.
· Work well as a team member but also independently with minimum supervision.
· Must be MS Office proficient & have excellent computer skills.
Experience highly desirable.
Start: Mid July 2008.
Salary: circa £20 000
For further information: [email protected] or 0208 8788 388.
Please submit your application to [email protected] or Hydrex House, Garden Road, Richmond TW9 4NR. Closing date: 1st July 2008.
Open positions for vegetarians and vegans. Veggie employers are welcome to put there openings here. Volunteering work for vegetarians and animal rights activists also goes here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1